Report NEP-PBE-2011-08-09This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Keunjae Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Stephen Calabrese & Dennis N. Epple & Richard Romano, 2011. "Inefficiencies from Metropolitan Political and Fiscal Decentralization: Failures of Tiebout Competition," NBER Working Papers 17251, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Castanheira, Micael & Nicodème, Gaëtan & Profeta, Paola, 2011. "On the political economics of tax reforms," CEPR Discussion Papers 8507, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bönke, Timm & Jochimsen, Beate & Schröder, Carsten, 2011. "Fiscal equalization and regions' (un)willingness-to-tax: Evidence from Germany," Economics Working Papers 2011,06, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Libman, Alexander & Schultz, André & Graeber, Thomas, 2011. "Tax return as a political statement," Frankfurt School - Working Paper Series 169, Frankfurt School of Finance and Management.
- Bargain, Olivier & Dolls, Mathias & Neumann, Dirk & Peichl, Andreas & Siegloch, Sebastian, 2011. "Tax-Benefit Systems in Europe and the US: Between Equity and Efficiency," EUROMOD Working Papers EM2/11, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Grigoli, Francesco & Mills, Zachary, 2011. "Do high and volatile levels of public investment suggest misconduct ? the role of institutional quality," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5735, The World Bank.
- Duha T. Altindag & Junyue Xu, 2011. "The Impact of Institutions and Development on Happiness," Auburn Economics Working Paper Series auwp2011-08, Department of Economics, Auburn University.