Report NEP-PBE-2011-07-02This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Keunjae Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ligthart, J.E. & Oudheusden, P. van, 2011. "In Government We Trust: The Role of Fiscal Decentralization," Discussion Paper 2011-073, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Leonardo Becchetti & Stefano Castriota & Pierluigi Conzo, 2011. "Social capital dynamics and collective action: the role of subjective satisfaction," Econometica Working Papers wp29, Econometica.
- International Monetary Fund, 2011. "Measuring Fiscal Decentralization - Exploring the IMFâ€™s Databases," IMF Working Papers 11/126, International Monetary Fund.
- Arnaud Dragicevic & Jim Engle-Warnick, 2011. "Dynamics of Provision of Threshold Public Goods," CIRANO Working Papers 2011s-50, CIRANO.
- Andrea Pescatori & Daniel Leigh & Jaime Guajardo & Pete Devries, 2011. "A New Action-based Dataset of Fiscal Consolidation," IMF Working Papers 11/128, International Monetary Fund.