Report NEP-PBE-2010-11-27This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Oliver Budzinski issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Paolo Liberati & Agnese Sacchi, 2010. "Tax Decentralisation and local Government size," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0123, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Monique Florenzano, 2010. "Government and the provision of public goods : from equilibrium models to mechanism design," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 10084, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- D'Andria, Diego, 2010. "Optimal capital income taxation with tax evasion," Economics Discussion Papers 2010-27, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Berninghaus, Siegfried K. & Güth, Werner & Schosser, Stephan, 2010. "Voluntary contributing in a neighborhood public good game: An experimental study," Working Paper Series in Economics 11, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), Department of Economics and Business Engineering.
- Álvaro Pina, 2010. "Towards a Less Distortive and More Efficient Tax System in Portugal," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 814, OECD Publishing.
- Carpenter, Jeffrey P. & Kariv, Shachar & Schotter, Andrew, 2010. "Network Architecture and Mutual Monitoring in Public Goods Experiments," IZA Discussion Papers 5307, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kojo, Naoko C., 2010. "Diamonds are not forever : Botswana medium-term fiscal sustainability," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5480, The World Bank.
- Nara F. Monkam, 2010. "Mobilising Tax Revenue to Finance Development: The Case for Property Taxation in Francophone Africa," Working Papers 201026, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Patrick Lenain & Robert P. Hagemann & David Carey, 2010. "Restoring Fiscal Sustainability in the United States," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 806, OECD Publishing.
- Johansson, Per-Olov & Kriström, Bengt, 2010. "A note on CostBenefit Analysis, the Marginal Cost of Public Funds, and the Marginal Excess Burden of Taxes," CERE Working Papers 2010:5, CERE - the Center for Environmental and Resource Economics.
- Ivo Bischoff & Frédéric Blaeschke, 2010. "Conditional grants to independent regional governments: The trade-off between incentives and wasteful grant-seeking," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201030, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Mark McGillivray & Simon Feeny, 2010. "Aid, Public Sector Fiscal Behaviour and Developing Country Debt," Working Papers id:3183, eSocialSciences.
- Benjamin Bureau, 2011. "Distributional effects of a carbon tax on car fuels in France," Post-Print hal-00530054, HAL.
- Amihai Glazer & Stef Proost, 2010. "Reducing Rent Seeking by Providing Wide Public Service," Working Papers 101106, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.