Report NEP-PBE-2009-12-19This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Oliver Budzinski issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Guglielmo Barone & Sauro Mocetti, 2009. "Tax morale and public spending inefficiency," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 732, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Sanghamitra Bandyopadhyay & Joan Esteban, 2009. "Redistributive Taxation, Public Expenditure, and Size of Governent," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 799.09, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Ryo Arawatari & Tetsuo Ono, 2009. "The Political Economy of Social Security and Public Goods Provision in a Borrowing-constrained Economy," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 09-38, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- West, Sarah E. & Parry, Ian W.H., 2009. "Alcohol/Leisure Complementarity: Empirical Estimates and Implications for Tax Policy," Discussion Papers dp-09-09, Resources For the Future.
- Ken Tabata, 2009. "Fiscal Competition, Decentralization, Leviathan, and Growth," Discussion Paper Series 49, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University, revised Nov 2009.
- Mohamed Ali Bchir & Marc Willinger, 2009. "Do clubs foster provision success ?," Working Papers 09-19, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier, revised Dec 2009.
- Pierre Beynet & Willi Leibfritz, 2009. "Keeping Slovenian Public Finances on a Sustainable Path," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 734, OECD Publishing.
- Abdul Jalil, Ahmad Zafarullah, 2009. "Decentralization, Subnational Governments' Behaviour and Macroeconomic Instability: The Case of Malaysia," MPRA Paper 19071, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Benos, Nikos, 2009. "Fiscal policy and economic growth: empirical evidence from EU countries," MPRA Paper 19174, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hasson, Reviva & Löfgren, Åsa & Visser, Martine, 2009. "Climate Change in a Public Goods Game: Investment Decision in Mitigation versus Adaptation," Working Papers in Economics 416, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Juraj Stancik & Timo Valila, 2009. "Changes in the Fiscal Stance and the Composition of Public Spending," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp394, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economic Institute, Prague.
- Cavalcanti, Carlos, 2009. "Estimating the fiscal costs of implementing Ghana's single pay spine reform," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5150, The World Bank.
- Aureo de Paula & Jose A. Scheinkman, 2009. "The Informal Sector: An Equilibrium Model and Some Empirical Evidence from Brazil," PIER Working Paper Archive 09-044, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Christopher Heady & Åsa Johansson & Jens Arnold & Bert Brys & Laura Vartia, 2009. "Tax Policy for Economic Recovery and Growth," Studies in Economics 0925, Department of Economics, University of Kent.
- José Antonio Alonso & Carlos Garcimartín, 2009. "The Determinants of Institutional Quality. More on the Debate," Working Papers del Instituto Complutense de Estudios Internacionales 03-09, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Instituto Complutense de Estudios Internacionales.
- Francesco Scervini, 2009. "Political Economy of Director's Law: How Sincere Voters Decide on Cash and In-kind Redistribution in a Costly Political Framework," Working papers 8, Former Department of Economics and Public Finance "G. Prato", University of Torino.
- Shanaka Herath, 2009. "The Size of the Government and Economic Growth: An Empirical Study of Sri Lanka," SRE-Disc sre-disc-2009_08, Institute for the Environment and Regional Development, Department of Socioeconomics, Vienna University of Economics and Business.