Report NEP-PBE-2009-12-19This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Oliver Budzinski issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Guglielmo Barone & Sauro Mocetti, 2009. "Tax morale and public spending inefficiency," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers), Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area 732, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Sanghamitra Bandyopadhyay & Joan Esteban, 2009. "Redistributive Taxation, Public Expenditure, and Size of Governent," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 799.09, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Ryo Arawatari & Tetsuo Ono, 2009. "The Political Economy of Social Security and Public Goods Provision in a Borrowing-constrained Economy," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 09-38, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- West, Sarah E. & Parry, Ian W.H., 2009. "Alcohol/Leisure Complementarity: Empirical Estimates and Implications for Tax Policy," Discussion Papers, Resources For the Future dp-09-09, Resources For the Future.
- Ken Tabata, 2009. "Fiscal Competition, Decentralization, Leviathan, and Growth," Discussion Paper Series, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University 49, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University, revised Nov 2009.
- Mohamed Ali Bchir & Marc Willinger, 2009. "Do clubs foster provision success ?," Working Papers, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier 09-19, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier, revised Dec 2009.
- Pierre Beynet & Willi Leibfritz, 2009. "Keeping Slovenian Public Finances on a Sustainable Path," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 734, OECD Publishing.
- Abdul Jalil, Ahmad Zafarullah, 2009. "Decentralization, Subnational Governments' Behaviour and Macroeconomic Instability: The Case of Malaysia," MPRA Paper 19071, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Benos, Nikos, 2009. "Fiscal policy and economic growth: empirical evidence from EU countries," MPRA Paper 19174, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hasson, Reviva & Löfgren, Åsa & Visser, Martine, 2009. "Climate Change in a Public Goods Game: Investment Decision in Mitigation versus Adaptation," Working Papers in Economics 416, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Juraj Stancik & Timo Valila, 2009. "Changes in the Fiscal Stance and the Composition of Public Spending," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp394, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economic Institute, Prague.
- Cavalcanti, Carlos, 2009. "Estimating the fiscal costs of implementing Ghana's single pay spine reform," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5150, The World Bank.
- Aureo de Paula & Jose A. Scheinkman, 2009. "The Informal Sector: An Equilibrium Model and Some Empirical Evidence from Brazil," PIER Working Paper Archive 09-044, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Christopher Heady & Ã…sa Johansson & Jens Arnold & Bert Brys & Laura Vartia, 2009. "Tax Policy for Economic Recovery and Growth," Studies in Economics, Department of Economics, University of Kent 0925, Department of Economics, University of Kent.
- JosÃ© Antonio Alonso & Carlos GarcimartÃn, 2009. "The Determinants of Institutional Quality. More on the Debate," Working Papers del Instituto Complutense de Estudios Internacionales, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Instituto Complutense de Estudios Internacionales 03-09, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Instituto Complutense de Estudios Internacionales.
- Francesco Scervini, 2009. "Political Economy of Director's Law: How Sincere Voters Decide on Cash and In-kind Redistribution in a Costly Political Framework," Working papers, Former Department of Economics and Public Finance "G. Prato", University of Torino 8, Former Department of Economics and Public Finance "G. Prato", University of Torino.
- Shanaka Herath, 2009. "The Size of the Government and Economic Growth: An Empirical Study of Sri Lanka," SRE-Disc sre-disc-2009_08, Institute for the Environment and Regional Development, Department of Socioeconomics, Vienna University of Economics and Business.