Report NEP-PBE-2009-06-03This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Oliver Budzinski issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Thomas Hemmelgarn & GaÃ«tan NicodÃ¨me, 2009. "Tax Co-ordination in Europe: Assessing the First Years of the EU-Savings Taxation Directive," Working Papers CEB, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles 09-023.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Richard E. Baldwin & Toshihiro Okubo, 2009. "Tax Competition with Heterogeneous Firms," Discussion Paper Series, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University 237, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Item repec:sap:wpaper:119 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Daniel Broid, 2009. "Determinants and consequences of property tax collection in Mexico," Mexican Stata Users' Group Meetings 2009 08, Stata Users Group.
- Aronsson, Thomas & Koskela, Erkki, 2009. "Optimal Redistributive Taxation and Provision of Public Input Goods in an Economy with Outsourcing and Unemployment," IZA Discussion Papers 4196, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bruno Deffains & Jean Mercier Ythier, 2009. "Optimal production of transplant care services," Working Papers of BETA 2009-19, Bureau d'Economie ThÃ©orique et AppliquÃ©e, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Margaret McKenzie, 2007. "Is privatisation good for investment in Australia?," Economics Series 2007_15, Deakin University, Faculty of Business and Law, School of Accounting, Economics and Finance.
- Amedeo Piolatto, 2009. "Plurality versus proportional electoral rule: study of voters' representativeness," Working Papers. Serie AD, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones EconÃ³micas, S.A. (Ivie) 2009-14, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones EconÃ³micas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Item repec:dkn:econwp:eco_2009_5 is not listed on IDEAS anymore