Report NEP-PBE-2009-02-28This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Oliver Budzinski issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gersbach, Hans & Schneider, Maik, 2008. "Tax Contracts and Government Formation," CEPR Discussion Papers 7084, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Randall S. Jones, 2009. "Reforming the Tax System in Korea to Promote Economic Growth and Cope with Rapid Population Ageing," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 671, OECD Publishing.
- Crabbé, Karen & Vandenbussche, Hylke, 2009. "Are Your Firm's Taxes Set in Warsaw? Spatial Tax Competition in Europe," CEPR Discussion Papers 7159, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Grüner, Hans Peter, 2008. "Public goods, participation constraints, and democracy: A possibility theorem," CEPR Discussion Papers 7066, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Franz Hackl & Martin Halla & Gerald J. Pruckner, 2009. "Volunteering and the State," Economics working papers 2009-01, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- William H. Hoyt, 2009. "Decentralized Tax and Public Service Policies with Differential Mobility of Residents," Working Papers 2009-01, University of Kentucky, Institute for Federalism and Intergovernmental Relations.
- Lawrence, Craig, 2009. "Identifying an Australian ‘Shadow’ Benefit / Cost Ratio for Public Projects," MPRA Paper 13481, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jakobsson, Niklas, 2009. "Why do you want lower taxes? Preferences regarding municipal income tax rates," Working Papers in Economics 345, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Besfamille, Martin & De Donder, Philippe & Lozachmeur, Jean-Marie, 2009. "The Political Economy of the (Weak) Enforcement of Sales Tax," CEPR Discussion Papers 7108, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- David Wildasin, 2009. "State and Local Government Finance in the Current Crisis: Time for Emergency Federal Relief?," Working Papers 2009-07, University of Kentucky, Institute for Federalism and Intergovernmental Relations.
- William Hoyt & Paul A. Coomes & Amelia M. Biehl, 2009. "Tax Limits, Houses, and Schools: Seemingly Unrelated and Offsetting Effects," Working Papers 2009-03, University of Kentucky, Institute for Federalism and Intergovernmental Relations.
- Hoppe, Eva I. & Schmitz, Patrick W., 2008. "Public Versus Private Ownership: Quantity Contracts and the Allocation of Investment Tasks," CEPR Discussion Papers 7056, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kenneth A. Small, 2009. "Private Provision of Highways: Economic Issues," Working Papers 080917, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.
- Bergh, Andreas & Karlsson, Martin, 2009. "Government Size and Growth: Accounting for Economic Freedom and Globalization," Ratio Working Papers 130, The Ratio Institute.
- Fabian Muniesa & Dominique Linhardt, 2009. "At stake with implementation: trials of explicitness in the description of the state," CSI Working Papers Series 015, Centre de Sociologie de l'Innovation (CSI), Mines ParisTech.