Report NEP-PBE-2008-08-21This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Oliver Budzinski issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Richard M. Bird & Roy Bahl, 2008. "Subnational Taxes in Developing Countries: The Way Forward," Working Papers Series 16, Rotman Institute for International Business, Joseph L. Rotman School of Management, University of Toronto, revised Aug 2008.
- Arefiev, Nikolay & Baron, Tatyana, 2006. "Capital Taxation and Rent Seeking," MPRA Paper 9988, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- James M. Poterba & Todd M. Sinai, 2008. "Income Tax Provisions Affecting Owner-Occupied Housing: Revenue Costs and Incentive Effects," NBER Working Papers 14253, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Olivier Bargain & Tim Callan, 2007. "Analysing the Effects of Tax-benefit Reforms on Income Distribution - A Decomposition Approach," Working Papers 200713, School Of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Pablo T. Spiller, 2008. "An Institutional Theory of Public Contracts: Regulatory Implications," NBER Working Papers 14152, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Julien Daubanes, 2008. "Optimal taxation of a monopolistic extractor: are subsidies necessary?," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 08/92, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Jon Bakija & Bradley Heim, 2008. "How Does Charitable Giving Respond to Incentives and Income? Dynamic Panel Estimates Accounting for Predictable Changes in Taxation," NBER Working Papers 14237, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- BOCHET, Olivier & GORDON, Sidartha, 2008. "Priorities in the Location of Multiple Public Facilities," Cahiers de recherche 2008-07, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Ian Irvine, 2008. "Smoking Intensity, Compensatory Behavior and Tobacco Tax Policy," Working Papers 200818, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Blom, Tannelie & Radulova, Elissaveta & Arnold, Christine, 2008. "Theorizing Modes of Governance in the EU: Institutional Design and Informational Complexity," European Governance Papers (EUROGOV) 4, CONNEX and EUROGOV networks.
- Linda Cohen & Amihai Glazer, 2008. "Regulation with Budget Constraints Can Dominate Regulation by Price and by Quantity," Working Papers 080903, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.