Report NEP-PBE-2008-06-07This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Oliver Budzinski issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Paulus A & Peichl A, 2008. "Effects Of Flat Tax Reforms In Western Europe On Equity And Efficiency," EUROMOD Working Papers EM2/08, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Item repec:bri:uobdis:08/6032 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Voeller, Dennis & Overesch, Michael, 2008. "The Impact of Personal and Corporate Taxation on Capital Structure Choices," ZEW Discussion Papers 08-020, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Lokshin, Boris & Mohnen, Pierre, 2008. "Wage effects of R&D tax incentives:Evidence from the Netherlands," UNU-MERIT Working Paper Series 034, United Nations University, Maastricht Economic and social Research and training centre on Innovation and Technology.
- Vyrastekova, J. & Funaki, Y. & Takeuchi, A., 2008. "Strategic vs Non-Strategic Motivations of Sanctioning," Discussion Paper 2008-48, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Hansson, Åsa, 2008. "Income taxes and the probability to become self-employed: The case of Sweden," Ratio Working Papers 122, The Ratio Institute.
- Baldwin, Richard & Okubo, Toshihiro, 2008. "Tax Reform, Delocation and Heterogeneous Firms: Base Widening and Rate Lowering Reforms," CEPR Discussion Papers 6843, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Rangan Gupta & Emmanuel Ziramba, 2008. "Tax Evasion and Financial Repression: A Reconsideration Using Endogenous Growth Models," Working Papers 200808, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Alejandro Cuñat & Szabolcs Deak & Marco Maffezzoli, 2008. "Tax Cuts in Open Economies," CEP Discussion Papers dp0860, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Philip DeCicca & Donald S. Kenkel & Alan D. Mathios, 2008. "Cigarette Taxes and the Transition from Youth to Adult Smoking: Smoking Initiation, Cessation, and Participation," NBER Working Papers 14042, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Horst Siebert, 2008. "Rules for the Global Environment," Kiel Working Papers 1422, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Piolatto, Amedeo, 2008. "Publicly provided private goods: education and selective vouchers," MPRA Paper 8934, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Perry Singleton, 2008. "Public Sentiment and Tobacco Control Policy," Center for Policy Research Working Papers 106, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- John Geanakoplos & H. M. Polemarchakis, 2008. "Pareto Improving Taxes," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1662, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- William Phelan, 2008. "Open International Markets without Exclusion: Encompassing Domestic Institutions, Excludable Goods, and International Public Goods," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp245, IIIS.
- Kimberly Flood, 2008. "The Global Effects of U.S. Fiscal Policy," Discussion Papers 08-8, Bank of Canada.