Report NEP-PBE-2008-03-15This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Oliver Budzinski issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Benno Torgler, 2007. "The Impact of Direct Democracy and Local Autonomy on Tax Morale in Switzerland," Working Papers 06-2007, Institute of Local Public Finance.
- Jorge Martinez-Vazquez & Benno Torgler, 2007. "The Evolution of Tax Morale in Modern Spain," Working Papers 03-2007, Institute of Local Public Finance.
- Jan Werner, 2008. "Fiscal Equalisation among the states in Germany," Working Papers 02-2008, Institute of Local Public Finance.
- Benno Torgler & Friedrich Schneider, 2007. "Shadow Economy, Tax Morale, Governance and Institutional Quality: A Panel Analysis," Working Papers 04-2007, Institute of Local Public Finance.
- Witterblad, Mikael, 2008. "Essays on Redistribution and Local Public Expenditures," UmeÃ¥ Economic Studies 731, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Souleymane COULIBALY, 2008. "Empirical Assessment of the Existence of Taxable Agglomeration Rents," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du DÃ©partement d'EconomÃ©trie et d'Economie politique (DEEP) 08.01, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
- Sebastian Eckardt, 2007. "Political Accountability, Fiscal Conditions, and Local Government Performance â€“ Cross-Sectional Evidence from Indonesia," Working Papers 02-2007, Institute of Local Public Finance.
- Knud J., MUNK, 2008. "Welfare Effects of Tax and Price Changes Revisited," Discussion Papers (ECON - DÃ©partement des Sciences Economiques) 2008006, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- Witterblad, Mikael, 2008. "The Demand for Local Public Services in Sweden," UmeÃ¥ Economic Studies 730, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- L. Marattin & M. Marzo, 2008. "A (Un)Pleasant Arithmetic of Fiscal Policy: the Case of Italian Public Debt," Working Papers 625, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Oscar, AMERIGHI & Giuseppe, DE FEO, 2008. "Privatization and policy competition for FDI," Discussion Papers (ECON - DÃ©partement des Sciences Economiques) 2008002, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- Knud J., MUNK, 2008. "On the Use of Border Taxes in Developing Countries," Discussion Papers (ECON - DÃ©partement des Sciences Economiques) 2008005, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques, revised 29 Jul 2011.
- Casey B. Mulligan & Kevin K. Tsui, 2008. "Political Entry, Public Policies, and the Economy," NBER Working Papers 13830, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Asfaha, Samuel, 2007. "National Revenue Funds: Their Efficacy for Fiscal Stability and Intergenerational Equity," MPRA Paper 7656, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dasgupta, Indraneel & Kanbur, Ravi, 2008. "Should Egalitarians Expropriate Philanthropists?," IZA Discussion Papers 3317, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Med KECHIDI (LEREPS-GRES), 2008. "Aeronautical manufacturer versus architect-integrator: a new industrial model for Airbus (In French)," Cahiers du GRES 2008-11, Groupement de Recherches Economiques et Sociales.