Report NEP-PBE-2008-02-16This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Oliver Budzinski issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hanming Fang & Peter Norman, 2008. "Toward an Efficiency Rationale for the Public Provision of Private Goods," NBER Working Papers 13827, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hanming Fang & Peter Norman, 2008. "Optimal Provision of Multiple Excludable Public Goods," NBER Working Papers 13797, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:cse:wpaper:2007-11 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:7055 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Knut Rexed & Chris Moll & Nick Manning & Jennifer Allain, 2007. "Governance of Decentralised Pay Setting in Selected OECD Countries," OECD Working Papers on Public Governance 3, OECD Publishing.
- Nadja Dwenger, 2008. "Tax Loss Offset Restrictions - Last Resort for the Treasury?: An Empirical Evaluation of Tax Loss Offset Restrictions Based on Micro Data," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 764, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Jean-Yves Duclos & Bernard Fortin & Andrée-Anne Fournier, 2007. "An Analysis of Effective Marginal Tax Rates in Quebec," Cahiers de recherche 0746, CIRPEE.
- Taiji Furusawa & Hideo Konishi, 2008. "Contributing or Free-Riding? Voluntary Participation in a Public Good Economy," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 681, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 04 Aug 2010.
- Matthew Chambers & Carlos Garriga & Don Schlagenhauf, 2008. "The tax treatment of homeowners and landlords and the progressivity of income taxation," Working Paper, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta 2008-06, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Grossmann, Volker & Strulik, Holger, 2008. "Should Continued Family Firms Face Lower Taxes Than Other Estates?," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-387, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Carole Nakhle, 2007. "Do High Oil Prices Justify an Increase in Taxation in a Mature Oil Province? The Case of the UK Continental Shelf," Surrey Energy Economics Centre (SEEC), School of Economics Discussion Papers (SEEDS), Surrey Energy Economics Centre (SEEC), School of Economics, University of Surrey 116, Surrey Energy Economics Centre (SEEC), School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Zsuzsanna Lonti & Matt Woods, 2008. "Towards Government at a Glance: Identification of Core Data and Issues related to Public Sector Efficiency," OECD Working Papers on Public Governance 7, OECD Publishing.
- M. Emranul Haque & Richard Kneller, 2008. "Public Investment and Growth: The Role of Corruption," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 98, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.