Report NEP-PBE-2007-12-15This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Oliver Budzinski issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Wolfgang Eggert & Peter Birch SÃ¸rensen, 2007. "The Effects of Tax Competition when Politicians Create Rents to Buy Political Support," EPRU Working Paper Series, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics 07-04, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00194395_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Heinemann, Friedrich & Janeba, Eckhard, 2007. "The Globalization of Tax Policy: What German Politicians Believe," ZEW Discussion Papers 07-057, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Levin, JÃ¶rgen & Widell, Lars, 2007. "Tax Evasion in Kenya and Tanzania:Evidence from Missing Imports," Working Papers, Ã–rebro University, School of Business 2007:8, Ã–rebro University, School of Business.
- Bayraktar, Nihal & Moreira, Emmanuel Pinto, 2007. "The composition of public expenditure and growth : a small-scale intertemporal model for low-income countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4430, The World Bank.
- Item repec:npf:wpaper:46 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Schwager, Robert, 2007. "Public Universities, Tuition and Competition: A Tiebout Model," ZEW Discussion Papers 07-056, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Christian Bellak & Markus Leibrecht & Joze P. Damijan, 2007. "Infrastructure endowment and corporate income taxes as determinants of Foreign Direct Investment in Central- and Eastern European Countries," LICOS Discussion Papers, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven 19307, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- DE BORGER, Bruno & WUYTS, Bart, 2007. "Commuting, transport tax reform and the labour market: Employer-paid parking and the relative efficiency of revenue recycling instruments," Working Papers 2007020, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Natalia Sershun, 2007. "Taxation and R&D: An Investigation of Push and Pull Effects," Working Papers 2007-19, Department of Economics, University of Calgary, revised 01 Dec 2007.
- Item repec:npf:wpaper:45 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:npf:wpaper:48 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- John Bennett & Elisabetta Iossa, 2007. "Contracting Out Public Service Provision to Not-for-Profit Firms," CEDI Discussion Paper Series 07-08, Centre for Economic Development and Institutions(CEDI), Brunel University.
- Morten Bennedsen & Christian Schultz, 2007. "Armâ€™s Length Provision of Public Services," CIE Discussion Papers, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Industrial Economics 2007-12, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Industrial Economics.