Report NEP-PBE-2007-12-15This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Oliver Budzinski issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Wolfgang Eggert & Peter Birch Sørensen, 2007. "The Effects of Tax Competition when Politicians Create Rents to Buy Political Support," EPRU Working Paper Series 07-04, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00194395 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Heinemann, Friedrich & Janeba, Eckhard, 2007. "The Globalization of Tax Policy: What German Politicians Believe," ZEW Discussion Papers 07-057, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Levin, Jörgen & Widell, Lars, 2007. "Tax Evasion in Kenya and Tanzania:Evidence from Missing Imports," Working Papers 2007:8, Örebro University, School of Business.
- Bayraktar, Nihal & Moreira, Emmanuel Pinto, 2007. "The composition of public expenditure and growth : a small-scale intertemporal model for low-income countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4430, The World Bank.
- Item repec:npf:wpaper:46 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Schwager, Robert, 2007. "Public Universities, Tuition and Competition: A Tiebout Model," ZEW Discussion Papers 07-056, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Christian Bellak & Markus Leibrecht & Joze P. Damijan, 2007. "Infrastructure endowment and corporate income taxes as determinants of Foreign Direct Investment in Central- and Eastern European Countries," LICOS Discussion Papers 19307, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- De Borger B. & Wuyts B., 2007. "Commuting, transport tax reform and the labour market: employer-paid parking and the relative efficiency of revenue recycling instruments," Working Papers 2007020, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Item repec:clg:wpaper:2007-19 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:npf:wpaper:45 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:npf:wpaper:48 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- John Bennett & Elisabetta Iossa, 2007. "Contracting Out Public Service Provision to Not-for-Profit Firms," CEDI Discussion Paper Series 07-08, Centre for Economic Development and Institutions(CEDI), Brunel University.
- Morten Bennedsen & Christian Schultz, 2007. "Arm’s Length Provision of Public Services," CIE Discussion Papers 2007-12, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Industrial Economics.