Report NEP-PBE-2007-12-01This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Oliver Budzinski issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Diego Martínez, 2007. "Optimal federal taxes with public inputs," Working Papers 07.16, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- Jütting, Johannes P. & Uchimura, Hiroko, 2007. "Fiscal Decentralization, Chinese Style: Good for Health Outcomes?," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, GÃ¶ttingen 2007 16, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Matthew J. Kotchen, 2007. "Voluntary Provision of Public Goods for Bads: A Theory of Environmental Offsets," NBER Working Papers 13643, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:5904 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Haufler, Andreas & Schulte, Christian, 2007. "Merger Policy and Tax Competition," Discussion Papers in Economics 2074, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- David Backus & Espen Henriksen & Kjetil Storesletten, 2007. "Taxes and the Global Allocation of Capital," NBER Working Papers 13624, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Anke S. Kessler & Christoph Luelfesmann & Gordon M. Myers, 2007. "Federations, Constitutions, and Political Bargaining," Discussion Papers dp07-19, Department of Economics, Simon Fraser University.
- Christoph Luelfesmann, 2007. "Dual Provision of Public Policies in Democracy," Discussion Papers dp07-20, Department of Economics, Simon Fraser University.
- Davies, Ronald & Norback, Pehr-Johan & Tekin-Koru, Ayca, 2007. "The Effect of Tax Treaties on Multinational Firms: New Evidence from Microdata," MPRA Paper 6031, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alberto Alesina & Andrea Ichino & Loukas Karabarbounis, 2007. "Gender Based Taxation and the Division of Family Chores," NBER Working Papers 13638, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Raimondos-Møller, Pascalis & Schmitt, Nicolas, 2007. "Commodity Taxation and Parallel Imports," CEPR Discussion Papers 6580, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Villieu, P. & Minea, Alexandru, 2007. "Long-Run Monetary and Fiscal Policy Trade-Off in an Endogenous Growth Model with Transaction Costs," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, GÃ¶ttingen 2007 23, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.