Report NEP-PBE-2006-09-03This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Peren Arin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Patrick Kehoe & Varadarajan V. Chari, 2006. "Modern Macroeconomics in Practice: How Theory is Shaping Policy," NBER Working Papers 12476, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Peter Birch Sørensen, 2006. "The Theory of Optimal Taxation: What is the Policy Relevance?," EPRU Working Paper Series 06-07, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Peter Birch Sørensen, 2006. "Can Capital Income Taxes Survive? And Should They?," EPRU Working Paper Series 06-06, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- John Nellis, 2003. "Privatization in Africa: What has Happened? What is to be Done?," Working Papers 25, Center for Global Development.
- John Nellis, 2003. "Privatization in Latin America," Working Papers 31, Center for Global Development.
- Raimondos-Møller, Pascalis & Woodland, Alan D., 2006. "Measuring Tax Efficiency," Working Papers 05-2004, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Economics.
- Junmin Wan, 2006. "The Incentive to Declare Taxes and Tax Revenue: The Lottery Receipt Experiment in China," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 06-25, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Lund, Diderik, 2006. "Taxation and systematic risk under decreasing returns to scale," Working Papers 02-2003, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:col:001065:002551 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Alfredo M. Pereira & Maria de F�tima Pinho, 2006. "Public Investment, Economic Performance and Budgetary Consolidation: VAR Evidence for the 12 Euro Countries," Working Papers 40, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary.
- Murty, Sushama, 2006. "Externalities and Fundamental Nonconvexities : A Reconciliation of Approaches to General Equilibrium Externality Modelling and Implications for Decentralization," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 756, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Pierre-Pascal Gendron, 2006. "Value Added Tax Treatment of Financial Services: A Developing Country Perspective," International Tax Program Papers 0606, International Tax Program, Institute for International Business, Joseph L. Rotman School of Management, University of Toronto.
- Michael Kremer & Edward Miguel, 2004. "The Illusion of Sustainability," Working Papers 35, Center for Global Development.
- Bhattacharya, Joydeep & Reed, Robert, 2006. "Social Security and Intergenerational Redistribution," Staff General Research Papers 12661, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Lund, Diderik, 2006. "Valuation, leverage and the cost of capital in the case of depreciable assets," Working Papers 03-2003, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Economics.
- Jere R. Behrman & Nancy Birdsall & Miguel Székely, 2003. "Economic Policy and Wage Differentials in Latin America," Working Papers 29, Center for Global Development.
- Madonna Harrington Meyer & Douglas A. Wolf & Christine L. Himes, 2006. "How Will Declining Rates of Marriage Reshape Eligibility for Social Security?," Center for Policy Research Policy Briefs 33, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Kosfeld, Michael & Okada, Akira & Riedl, Arno, 2006. "Institution Formation in Public Goods Games," Research Memoranda 029, Maastricht : METEOR, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization.