Report NEP-PBE-2005-05-29This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Aidt, T.S. & Giovannoni,F., 2005. "Critical Decisions and Constitutional Rules," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0523, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Olaf, POSCH & Klaus, WAELDE, 2005. "Natural volatility, welfare and taxation," Discussion Papers (ECON - DÃ©partement des Sciences Economiques) 2005009, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- Due-Andresen, Kari, 2005. "Tax evasion and labour supply in Norway in 2003: Structural models versus flexible functional form models," Memorandum 11/2005, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Görg, Holger & Strobl, Eric, 2005. "Do Government Subsidies Stimulate Training Expenditure? Microeconometric Evidence from Plant Level Data," IZA Discussion Papers 1606, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:oed:oecdec:431 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Justina A.V. Fischer, 2005. "The Impact of Direct Democracy on Public Education: Performance of Swiss Students in Reading," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2005 2005-10, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Carl Mosk, 2005. "Failed States and Failed Economies: Nationalism and Economic Behavior, 1955-1995," Econometrics Working Papers 0506, Department of Economics, University of Victoria.
- Item repec:wpa:wuwpio:0505012 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- António Caleiro, 2005. "How to Classify a Government? Can a Neural Network do it?," Economics Working Papers 9_2005, University of Évora, Department of Economics (Portugal).
- Koichi Hamada & Shyam Sunder, 2005. "Information Asymmetry and the Problem of Transfers in Trade Negotiations and International Agencies," Working Papers 910, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.