Report NEP-PBE-2004-02-01This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Keunjae Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gael Dupont & Cyrille Hagnere & Vincent Touzé, 2003. "Dynamic Microsimulation Models Using to Analyze Retirement Systems Reforms: An Essay of Synthesis," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2003-10, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Casey B. Mulligan, 2004. "What do Aggregate Consumption Euler Equations Say about the Capital Income Tax Burden?," NBER Working Papers 10262, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dariusz Stanko, 2004. "Public Pension System in Portugal (text in POLISH)," Public Economics 0401008, EconWPA.
- Sanjit Dhami & Ali al-Nowaihi, 2003. "Why Do People Pay Taxes? An Explanation Based On Loss Aversion And Overweighting of Low Probabilities," Discussion Papers in Economics 03/18, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Ahmed, S., 2004. "Modelling corporate tax liabilities using company accounts: a new framework," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0412, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Emmanuel Saez, 2004. "Reported Incomes and Marginal Tax Rates, 1960-2000: Evidence and Policy Implications," NBER Working Papers 10273, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kevin Jewell, 2004. "Manipulated, Misled, Ignored, Abused: Residential Consumer Experience with Electric Deregulation in the United Kingdom," Public Economics 0401005, EconWPA.
- John Karl Scholz & Ananth Seshadri & Surachai Khitatrakun, 2004. "Are Americans Saving "Optimally" for Retirement?," NBER Working Papers 10260, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tim Krieger & Christoph Sauer, 2003. "Will Eastern European Migrants Happily Enter the German Pension System after the EU Eastern Enlargement?," Departmental Discussion Papers 118, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Jean-Yves Duclos & Paul Makdissi & Quentin Wodon, 2004. "Socially-Improving Tax Reforms," Cahiers de recherche 0401, CIRPEE.
- Olivier Donni, 2004. "A Collective Model of Household Behavior with Private and Public Goods: Theory and Some Evidence from U.S. Data," Cahiers de recherche 0402, CIRPEE.
- Dariusz Stanko, 2004. "Social Security in Theory and Practice: An Essay," Public Economics 0401007, EconWPA.
- Sergio Cesaratto, 2004. "The controversy over the US Social Security Surplus. A non conventional view," Department of Economics University of Siena 418, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Chiara Maria Travisi & Peter Nijkamp & Marco Vighi & Paolo Giacomelli, 2004. "Managing Pesticide Risks for Non-Target Ecosystems with Pesticide Risk Indicators: a Multicriteria Approach," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 04-009/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Michael Funke & Holger Strulik, 2004. "Taxation, growth and welfare: Dynamic effects of Estonia’s 2000 income tax act," Macroeconomics 0401009, EconWPA.
- Salvatore Barbaro, 2003. "The Combined Effect of Taxation and Subsidization on Human Capital Investment," Departmental Discussion Papers 116, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Zoran Ivkovich & James Poterba & Scott Weisbenner, 2004. "Tax-Motivated Trading by Individual Investors," NBER Working Papers 10275, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.