Report NEP-PBE-2003-10-12This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Keunjae Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nuno Limão & Arvind Panagariya, 2003. "Why is there an Anti-trade Bias in Trade Policy?," International Trade 0310003, EconWPA.
- Bruno De Borger & Stef Proost & Kurt Van Dender, 2003. "Congestion and tax competition in a parallel network," Energy, Transport and Environment Working Papers Series ete0309, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën, Energy, Transport and Environment.
- Stef Proost & Kurt Van Dender, 2003. "Marginal Social Cost Pricing for all Transport modes and the effects of modal budget constraints," Energy, Transport and Environment Working Papers Series ete0311, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën, Energy, Transport and Environment.
- Jerome Creel, 2003. "Ranking Fiscal Policy Rules: the Golden Rule of Public Finance vs. the Stability and Growth Pact," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2003-04, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Antonio Acconcia & Marcello D'Amato & Riccardo Martina, 2003. "Tax Evasion and Corruption in Tax Administration," Public Economics 0310001, EconWPA.
- Florence Legros, 2003. "Notional Defined Contribution : a Comparison of the French and the German Point Systems," Working Papers 2003-14, CEPII research center.
- Jerome Creel & Henri Sterdyniak, 2002. "The fiscal theory of the price level and sluggish inflation: how important shall the wealth effect be?," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2002-01, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- M. J. Gagen, 2003. "Japanese Public Support For Official Development Assistance," Econometrics 0310002, EconWPA.
- George Economides & Jim Malley & Apostolis Philippopoulos & Ulrich Woitek, 2003. "Electoral Uncertainty, Fiscal Policies and Growth: Theory and Evidence from Germany, the UK and the US," Working Papers 2003_16, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.