Report NEP-PBE-2000-03-06This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Keunjae Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Joel Slemrod & Jon Bakija, 2000. "Does Growing Inequality Reduce Tax Progressivity? Should It?," NBER Working Papers 7576, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Randall S. Kroszner & Philip E. Strahan, 2000. "Obstacles to Optimal Policy: The Interplay of Politics and Economics in Shaping Bank Supervision and Regulation Reforms," NBER Working Papers 7582, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stephen Coate & Timothy Besley, 2000. "Elected versus Appointed Regulators: Theory and Evidence," NBER Working Papers 7579, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robin Boadway & Nicolas Marceau & Steeve Mongrain, 2000. "Tax Evasion and Trust," Cahiers de recherche CREFE / CREFE Working Papers, CREFE, UniversitÃ© du QuÃ©bec Ã MontrÃ©al 104, CREFE, UniversitÃ© du QuÃ©bec Ã MontrÃ©al.
- Arslanogullari, Sebastian, 2000. "Social Assistance in Sweden 1990-1995," Working Paper Series, Uppsala University, Department of Economics 2000:2, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Michael Kremer & Paras Mehta, 2000. "Globalization and International Public Finance," NBER Working Papers 7575, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.