Report NEP-PBE-1999-08-15This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Keunjae Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michael R. Veall, 1999. "Did Tax Flattening Affect RRSP Contributions?," Quantitative Studies in Economics and Population Research Reports, McMaster University 342, McMaster University.
- Martin Browning & Thomas Crossley, . "Labour Market Outcomes: A Cross-National Study.Unemployment Insurance Benefit Levels and Consumption Changes," Canadian International Labour Network Working Papers, McMaster University 24, McMaster University.
- Item repec:wop:epruwp:9912 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Dominique Demougin & Stephane Pallage, 1999. "Society Versus Jury: A Case for Limiting Behavior," Cahiers de recherche du DÃ©partement des sciences Ã©conomiques, UQAM, UniversitÃ© du QuÃ©bec Ã MontrÃ©al, DÃ©partement des sciences Ã©conomiques 9907, Université du Québec à Montréal, Département des sciences économiques.
- Carolyn J. Rosenthal & Anne Martin-Mathews, 1999. "Families as Care-Providers versus Care-Managers? Gender and Type of Care in a Sample of Employed Canadians," Quantitative Studies in Economics and Population Research Reports, McMaster University 343, McMaster University.
- Wielhouwer, J.L. & Kort, P.M. & De Waegenaere, A.M.B., 1999. "Effects of tax depreciation on optimal firm investments," Discussion Paper, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research 1999-58, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Wielhouwer, J.L. & De Waegenaere, A.M.B. & Kort, P.M., 1999. "Optimal Dynamic Investment Policy under Different Rates for Tax Depreciation and Economic Depreciation," Discussion Paper, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research 1999-59, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Livio Stracca, . "Economics and Politics: Interest Rate Convergence in Europe and EMU," Discussion Papers in European Economics, Department of Economics, University of Leicester 99/6, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- James Andreoni & Eleanor Brown & Isaac C. Rischall, . "Charitable Giving by Married Couples: Who Decides and Why Does it Matter?," Canadian International Labour Network Working Papers, McMaster University 32, McMaster University.