Report NEP-ORE-2013-11-09This is the archive for NEP-ORE, a report on new working papers in the area of Operations Research. Walter Frisch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cagnone, Silvia & Bartolucci, Francesco, 2013. "Adaptive quadrature for likelihood inference on dynamic latent variable models for time-series and panel data," MPRA Paper 51037, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christopher F. Baum & Margarita Karpava & Dorothea Schäfer & Andreas Stephan, 2013. "Credit Rating Agency Announcements and the Eurozone Sovereign Debt Crisis," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1333, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Christophe Hurlin & Sebastien Laurent & Rogier Quaedvlieg & Stephan Smeekes, 2013. "Risk Measure Inference," Working Papers halshs-00877279, HAL.
- Seri, Paolo & Bianchi, Annaflavia & Nicola, Matteucci, 2013. "Diffusion and usage of public e-services in Europe: An assessment of country level indicators and drivers," MPRA Paper 51240, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christine Greenhalgh, 2013. "Science, Technology, Innovation and IP in India: New Directions and Prospects," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2013n37, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.