Report NEP-ORE-2013-04-13This is the archive for NEP-ORE, a report on new working papers in the area of Operations Research. Walter Frisch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Delavari, Majid & Gandali Alikhani, Nadiya & Naderi, Esmaeil, 2012. "Do Dynamic Neural Networks Stand a Better Chance in Fractionally Integrated Process Forecasting?," MPRA Paper 45977, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Roberto Casarin & Stefano Grassi & Francesco Ravazzolo & Herman K. van Dijk, 2013. "Parallel Sequential Monte Carlo for Efficient Density Combination: The Deco Matlab Toolbox," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers, Tinbergen Institute 13-055/III, Tinbergen Institute.
- Wintenberger, Olivier, 2013. "Continuous invertibility and stable QML estimation of the EGARCH(1,1) model," MPRA Paper 46027, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gonçalo Faria & João Correia-da-Silva, 2012. "Is Stochastic Volatility relevant for Dynamic Portfolio Choice under Ambiguity?," FEP Working Papers, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto 472, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Ferrara, Laurent & Marcellino, Massimiliano & Mogliani, Matteo, 2013. "Macroeconomic forecasting during the Great Recession: The return of non-linearity?," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 9313, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Istvan Barra & Lennart Hoogerheide & Siem Jan Koopman & Andre Lucas, 2012. "Joint Independent Metropolis-Hastings Methods for Nonlinear Non-Gaussian State Space Models," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers, Tinbergen Institute 13-050/III, Tinbergen Institute.
- Thomas Adolfsson & Carl Chiarella & Andrew Ziogas & Jonathan Ziveyi, 2013. "Representation and Numerical Approximation of American Option Prices under Heston Stochastic Volatility Dynamics," Research Paper Series, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney 327, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Abounoori, Abbas Ali & Naderi, Esmaeil & Gandali Alikhani, Nadiya & Amiri, Ashkan, 2013. "Financial Time Series Forecasting by Developing a Hybrid Intelligent System," MPRA Paper 45860, University Library of Munich, Germany.