Report NEP-ORE-2012-11-03This is the archive for NEP-ORE, a report on new working papers in the area of Operations Research. Walter Frisch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Temel, Tugrul & Kinlay, Dorjee, 2012. "A Methodology for Information System Formation and Performance," MPRA Paper 42263, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mustafa Hakan Eratalay, 2012. "Estimation of Multivariate Stochastic Volatility Models: A Comparative Monte Carlo Study," EUSP Deparment of Economics Working Paper Series Ec-04/12, European University at St. Petersburg, Department of Economics.
- Geert Mesters & Siem Jan Koopman, 2012. "A Forty Year Assessment of Forecasting the Boat Race," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 12-110/III, Tinbergen Institute.
- Matteo Del Vigna, 2012. "Stochastic dominance for law invariant preferences: The happy story of elliptical distributions," DiMaD Working Papers 2012-08, Dipartimento di Matematica per le Decisioni, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze.
- Matkovskyy, Roman, 2012. "Forecasting the Index of Financial Safety (IFS) of South Africa using neural networks," MPRA Paper 42153, University Library of Munich, Germany.