Report NEP-ORE-2012-10-06This is the archive for NEP-ORE, a report on new working papers in the area of Operations Research. Walter Frisch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Todd E. Clark & Francesco Ravazzolo, 2012. "The macroeconomic forecasting performance of autoregressive models with alternative specifications of time-varying volatility," Working Paper, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland 1218, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Bai, Jushan & Liao, Yuan, 2012. "Efficient Estimation of Approximate Factor Models," MPRA Paper 41558, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christan Francq & Jean-Michel Zakoian, 2012. "Optimal Predictions of Powers of Conditionally Heteroskedastic Processes," Working Papers, Centre de Recherche en Economie et Statistique 2012-17, Centre de Recherche en Economie et Statistique.
- Alexandru Badescu & Robert J. Elliott & Juan-Pablo Ortega, 2012. "Quadratic hedging schemes for non-Gaussian GARCH models," Papers, arXiv.org 1209.5976, arXiv.org, revised Dec 2013.
- Tomáš Adam & Sona Benecká & Ivo Jánský, 2012. "Time-varying Betas of the Banking Sector," Working Papers IES, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies 2012/23, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Jul 2012.
- Degui Li & Oliver Linton & Zudi Lu, 2012. "A flexible semiparametric model for time series," CeMMAP working papers, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies CWP28/12, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Fabio Rumler & Walter Waschiczek, 2012. "Have Changes in the Financial Structure Affected Bank Profitability? Evidence for Austria," Working Papers, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank) 180, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).