Report NEP-ORE-2010-01-10This is the archive for NEP-ORE, a report on new working papers in the area of Operations Research. Walter Frisch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Christian Wolff & Thorsten Lehnert & Cokki Versluis, 2009. "A Cumulative Prospect Theory Approach to Option Pricing," LSF Research Working Paper Series, Luxembourg School of Finance, University of Luxembourg 09-03, Luxembourg School of Finance, University of Luxembourg.
- Christian M. Dahl & Emma M. Iglesias, 2009. "Modelling the Volatility-Return Trade-off when Volatility may be Nonstationary," CREATES Research Papers, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus 2009-59, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Arvid Raknerud & Øivind Skare, 2009. "Indirect inference methods for stochastic volatility models based on non-Gaussian Ornstein-Uhlenbeck processes," Discussion Papers, Research Department of Statistics Norway 601, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Anna Staszewska-Bystrova, 2009. "Bootstrap Confidence Bands for Forecast Paths," Working Papers, COMISEF 024, COMISEF.
- Helmut Herwartz & Helmut Luetkepohl, 2009. "Generalized Least Squares Estimation for Cointegration Parameters Under Conditional Heteroskedasticity," Economics Working Papers, European University Institute ECO2009/42, European University Institute.