Report NEP-ORE-2008-07-14This is the archive for NEP-ORE, a report on new working papers in the area of Operations Research. Walter Frisch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hjertstrand, Per, 2008. "A Monte Carlo Study of the Necessary and Sufficient Conditions for Weak Separability," Working Papers 2008:10, Lund University, Department of Economics, revised 11 Sep 2008.
- Strid, Ingvar & Walentin, Karl, 2008. "Block Kalman filtering for large-scale DSGE models," Working Paper Series 224, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- Romaniuk, Katarzyna & Vranceanu, Radu, 2008. "Asset Prices and Assymetries in the Fed's Interest Rate Rule : a Financial Approach," ESSEC Working Papers DR 08006, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- Louis Kaplow, 2008. "Optimal Policy with Heterogeneous Preferences," NBER Working Papers 14170, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ana I. Moro Egido & Judith Panadés, 2008. "An Analysis of Student Satisfaction: Full-Time versus Part-Time Students," ThE Papers 08/03, Department of Economic Theory and Economic History of the University of Granada..