Report NEP-OPM-2014-04-11This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Roberto Rigobon & Brent Neiman & Alberto Cavallo, 2013. "Product Introductions, Currency Unions, and the Real Exchange Rate," 2013 Meeting Papers, Society for Economic Dynamics 1357, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Mauro Caselli & Arpita Chatterjee & Alan Woodland, 2014. "Multi-product exporters, variable markups and exchange rate fluctuations," Discussion Papers, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales 2014-15, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Katrin Rabitsch, 2014. "An Incomplete Markets Explanation to the UIP Puzzle," Department of Economics Working Papers, Vienna University of Economics, Department of Economics wuwp171, Vienna University of Economics, Department of Economics.
- Burns, Andrew & Kida, Mizuho & Lim, Jamus Jerome & Mohapatra, Sanket & Stocker, Marc, 2014. "Unconventional monetary policy normalization in high-income countries : implications for emerging market capital flows and crisis risks," Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank 6830, The World Bank.
- Barbara Pistoresi, 2013. "Italy's current account sustainability:a long run perspective, 1861-2000," Center for Economic Research (RECent), University of Modena and Reggio E., Dept. of Economics 092, University of Modena and Reggio E., Dept. of Economics.
- Miles Parker & Benjamin Wong, 2014. "Exchange rate and commodity price pass‐through in New Zealand," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Analytical Notes series, Reserve Bank of New Zealand AN2014/01, Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
- Castillo, Paul & Carrera, Cesar & Ortiz, Marco & Vega, Hugo, 2014. "Spillovers, capital flows and prudential regulation in small open economies," Working Papers, Banco Central de Reserva del PerÃº 2014-006, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú.
- Anson, José & Boffa, Mauro & Helble, Matthias, 2014. "A Short-Run Analysis of Exchange Rates and International Trade with an Application to Australia, New Zealand, and Japan," ADBI Working Papers, Asian Development Bank Institute 471, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Stefan Behrendt, 2014. "The Fiscal Compact and Current Account Patterns in Europe," Global Financial Markets Working Paper Series, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena 2014-52, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Tayler, William & Zilberman, Roy, 2014. "Macroprudential Regulation and the Role of Monetary Policy," EconStor Preprints, ZBW - German National Library of Economics 95230, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.