Report NEP-OPM-2013-08-31This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Philippe Bacchetta & Eric van Wincoop, 2013. "The Great Recession: A Self-Fulfilling Global Panic," Working Papers 092013, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Kyriacos Lambrias, 2013. "News Shocks, Real Exchange Rates and International Co-Movements," BCL working papers 83, Central Bank of Luxembourg.
- Ehsan U. Choudhri & Lawrence L. Schembri, 2013. "Productivity, Commodity Prices and the Real Exchange Rate: The Long-Run Behavior of the Canada-US Exchange Rate," Working Paper Series 45_13, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- George Alessandria & Sangeeta Pratap & Vivian Yue, 2013. "Export dynamics in large devaluations," Working Papers 13-33, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Patricia Gómez-González & Daniel Rees, 2013. "Stochastic Terms of Trade Volatility in Small Open Economies," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp2013-10, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Kugler, Maurice & Levintal, Oren & Rapoport, Hillel, 2013. "Migration and Cross-Border Financial Flows," IZA Discussion Papers 7548, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Haddow, Abigail & Mileva, Mariya, 2013. "Financial factors and the international transmission mechanism," Bank of England working papers 479, Bank of England.
- Dong He & Paul Luk, 2013. "A Model of Chinese Capital Account Liberalisation," Working Papers 122013, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Peter Fuleky & Luigi Ventura & Qianxue Zhao, 2013. "Common correlated effects and international risk sharing," Working Papers 2013-3R, University of Hawaii Economic Research Organization, University of Hawaii at Manoa, revised Aug 2013.
- Rajesh Singh, 2013. "Optimal Monetary Policy in an Open Economy under Asset Market Segmentation," 2013 Meeting Papers 103, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Vespignani, Joaquin L. & Ratti, Ronald A., 2013. "Not all international monetary shocks are alike for the Japanese economy," Working Papers 16920, University of Tasmania, School of Economics and Finance, revised 05 Aug 2013.
- Christoph A. Schaltegger & Martin Weder, 2013. "Fiscal Adjustments and the Probability of Sovereign Default," CREMA Working Paper Series 2013-06, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Ehsan U. Choudhri & Lawrence L. Schembri, 2013. "A Tale of Two Countries and Two Booms, Canada and the United States in the 1920s and the 2000s: The Roles of Monetary and Financial Stability Policies," Working Paper Series 44_13, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.