Report NEP-OPM-2013-08-31This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Philippe Bacchetta & Eric van Wincoop, 2013. "The Great Recession: A Self-Fulfilling Global Panic," Working Papers 092013, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Kyriacos Lambrias, 2013. "News Shocks, Real Exchange Rates and International Co-Movements," BCL working papers 83, Central Bank of Luxembourg.
- Ehsan U. Choudhri & Lawrence L. Schembri, 2013. "Productivity, Commodity Prices and the Real Exchange Rate: The Long-Run Behavior of the Canada-US Exchange Rate," Working Paper Series, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis 45_13, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- George Alessandria & Sangeeta Pratap & Vivian Yue, 2013. "Export dynamics in large devaluations," Working Papers 13-33, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Patricia GÃ³mez-GonzÃ¡lez & Daniel Rees, 2013. "Stochastic Terms of Trade Volatility in Small Open Economies," RBA Research Discussion Papers, Reserve Bank of Australia rdp2013-10, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Kugler, Maurice & Levintal, Oren & Rapoport, Hillel, 2013. "Migration and Cross-Border Financial Flows," IZA Discussion Papers 7548, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Haddow, Abigail & Mileva, Mariya, 2013. "Financial factors and the international transmission mechanism," Bank of England working papers 479, Bank of England.
- Dong He & Paul Luk, 2013. "A Model of Chinese Capital Account Liberalisation," Working Papers 122013, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Peter Fuleky & Luigi Ventura & Qianxue Zhao, 2013. "Common correlated effects and international risk sharing," Working Papers, University of Hawaii Economic Research Organization, University of Hawaii at Manoa 2013-3R, University of Hawaii Economic Research Organization, University of Hawaii at Manoa, revised Aug 2013.
- Rajesh Singh, 2013. "Optimal Monetary Policy in an Open Economy under Asset Market Segmentation," 2013 Meeting Papers, Society for Economic Dynamics 103, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Vespignani, Joaquin L. & Ratti, Ronald A., 2013. "Not all international monetary shocks are alike for the Japanese economy," Working Papers, University of Tasmania, School of Economics and Finance 16920, University of Tasmania, School of Economics and Finance, revised 05 Aug 2013.
- Christoph A. Schaltegger & Martin Weder, 2013. "Fiscal Adjustments and the Probability of Sovereign Default," CREMA Working Paper Series, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA) 2013-06, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Ehsan U. Choudhri & Lawrence L. Schembri, 2013. "A Tale of Two Countries and Two Booms, Canada and the United States in the 1920s and the 2000s: The Roles of Monetary and Financial Stability Policies," Working Paper Series, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis 44_13, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.