Report NEP-OPM-2013-05-24This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomic. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ippei Fujiwara, Tomoyuki Nakajima, Nao Sudo, Yuki Teranishi, 2013. "Global liquidity trap," AJRC Working Papers 1304, Australia-Japan Research Centre, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Gianluca Benigno & Luca Fornaro, 2013. "The Financial Resource Curse," CEP Discussion Papers dp1217, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Robert Dekle, 2013. "Real Exchange Rates in a Model of Structural Change: Applications to the Real Yen-Dollar and Chinese RMB-Dollar Exchange Rates," IMES Discussion Paper Series 13-E-02, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
- Grey Gordon & Pablo Guerrón-Quintana, 2013. "Dynamics of investment, debt, and default," Working Papers 13-18, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Ahmad, A. H. & Pentecost, E. J., 2012. "The Current Account and Real Exchange Rate Dynamics in African Countries," Department of Economics Working Papers 32981, University of Bath, Department of Economics.