Report NEP-OPM-2013-04-20This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomic. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jonathan Heathcote & Fabrizio Perri, 2013. "Assessing International Efficiency," Working Papers 476, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Filardo , Andrew J. & Siklos , Pierre L., 2013. "Prolonged reserves accumulation, credit booms, asset prices and monetary policy in Asia," BOFIT Discussion Papers 5/2013, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Silvana Tenreyro & Miklos Koren & Francesco Caselli, 2012. "Diversification through Trade," 2012 Meeting Papers 539, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Christopher Telmer & Batchimeg Sambalaibat & Federico Gavazzoni, 2012. "Currency Risk and Pricing Kernel Volatility," 2012 Meeting Papers 558, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Kubota, Megumi, 2013. "Estimating the half-life of theoretically founded real exchange rate misalignments," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6411, The World Bank.
- Engler, Philipp & Voigts, Simon, 2013. "A transfer mechanism for a monetary union," Discussion Papers 2013/2, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Dmitriev, Mikhail & Hoddenbagh, Jonathan, 2012. "Price Stability In Small Open Economies," MPRA Paper 46132, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Feb 2013.
- David Guerreiro, 2013. "Is the European debt crisis a mere balance of payments crisis?," FIW Working Paper series 118, FIW.
- C. Bora Durdu & Ricardo Nunes & Horacio Sapriza, 2013. "News and Sovereign Default Risk in Small Open Economies," KoÃ§ University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1309, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Nicolaas Groenewold, 2012. "Australia and the GFC: Saved by Astute Fiscal Policy?," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 12-28, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.