Report NEP-OPM-2013-04-13This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jonathan Heathcote & Fabrizio Perri, 2013. "Assessing international efficiency," Staff Report, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis 480, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Ju, Jiandong & Shi, Kang & Wei, Shang-Jin, 2013. "Trade Reforms and Current Account Imbalances: When Does the General Equilibrium Effect Overturn a Partial Equilibrium Intuition?," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 9293, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Mariko Hatase & Mototsugu Shintani & Tomoyoshi Yabu, 2013. "Great earthquakes, exchange rate volatility and government interventions," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics 13-00007, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Nagayasu, Jun, 2013. "Interdependence in Real Effective Exchange Rates: Evidence from the Dynamic Hierarchical Factor Model," MPRA Paper 45955, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eijffinger, Sylvester C W & Karatas, Bilge, 2013. "Three Sisters: The Interlinkage between Sovereign Debt, Currency and Banking Crises," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 9369, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Valentina Bruno & Hyun Song Shin, 2013. "Capital Flows and the Risk-Taking Channel of Monetary Policy," NBER Working Papers 18942, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bhattacharya, Rudrani & Patnaik, Ila & Pundit, Madhavi, 2013. "Emerging economy business cycles: Financial integration and terms of trade shocks," Working Papers, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy 13/120, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Gabrisch, Hurbert & Orlowski, Lucjan & Pusch, Toralf, 2012. "Sovereign Default Risk in the Euro-Periphery and the Euro-Candidate Countries," Working Papers, Sacred Heart University, John F. Welch College of Business 2012002, Sacred Heart University, John F. Welch College of Business.
- Raouf Boucekkine & Giorgio Fabbri & Patrick A. Pintus, 2012. "Short-Run Pain, Long-Run Gain : the Conditional Welfare Gains from International Financial Integration," Documents de recherche, Centre d'Ãtudes des Politiques Ãconomiques (EPEE), UniversitÃ© d'Evry Val d'Essonne 12-14, Centre d'Études des Politiques Économiques (EPEE), Université d'Evry Val d'Essonne.
- Dmitriev, Mikhail & Hoddenbagh, Jonathan, 2012. "The optimal design of a fiscal union," MPRA Paper 46007, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Apr 2013.
- Gordon Menzies & Xiaolin Xiao, 2012. "Non-traded Factor Appreciation in China," Working Paper Series, Economics Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney 2, Economics Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Antonelli Cristiano & Fassio Claudio, 2013. "The economics of the light economy. Globalization, skill biased technological change and slow growth," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers, University of Turin 201307, University of Turin.
- Catão, Luis A. V. & Fostel, Ana & Rancière, Romain, 2013. "Fiscal Discoveries and Sudden Decouplings," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 9368, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- William D. Craighead & David R. Hineline, 2013. "Current Account Reversals and Structural Change in Developing and Industrialized Countries," Wesleyan Economics Working Papers, Wesleyan University, Department of Economics 2013-001, Wesleyan University, Department of Economics.