Report NEP-OPM-2013-04-06This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomic. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gianluca Benigno & Huigang Chen & Christopher Otrok & Alessandro Rebucci & Eric Young, 2013. "Capital Controls or Real Exchange Rate Policy? A Pecuniary Externality Perspective," Research Department Publications IDB-WP-393, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Agnès Bénassy-Quéré & Yeganeh Forouheshfar, 2013. "The impact of yuan internationalization on the euro-dollar exchange rate," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00801100, HAL.
- Item repec:ner:euiflo:urn:hdl:1814/24598 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sewon Hur & Illenin O. Kondo, 2013. "A theory of rollover risk, sudden stops, and foreign reserves," International Finance Discussion Papers 1073, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Michael T. Kiley, 2013. "Exchange rates, monetary policy statements, and uncovered interest parity: before and after the zero lower bound," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2013-17, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Francesca Pancotto & Filippo Maria Pericoli & Marco Pistagnesi, 2013. "Inefficiency in Survey Exchange Rates Forecasts," Center for Economic Research (RECent) 090, University of Modena and Reggio E., Dept. of Economics.
- Muhammad Khan & Mazen Kebewar & Nikolay Nenovsky, 2013. "Inflation Uncertainty, Output Growth Uncertainty and Macroeconomic Performance: Comparing Alternative Exchange Rate Regimes in Eastern Europe," Working Papers halshs-00804556, HAL.