Report NEP-OPM-2013-04-06This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gianluca Benigno & Huigang Chen & Christopher Otrok & Alessandro Rebucci & Eric Young, 2013. "Capital Controls or Real Exchange Rate Policy? A Pecuniary Externality Perspective," Research Department Publications, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department IDB-WP-393, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Agnès Bénassy-Quéré & Yeganeh Forouheshfar, 2013. "The impact of yuan internationalization on the euro-dollar exchange rate," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers), HAL halshs-00801100, HAL.
- Item repec:ner:euiflo:urn:hdl:1814/24598 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sewon Hur & Illenin O. Kondo, 2013. "A theory of rollover risk, sudden stops, and foreign reserves," International Finance Discussion Papers, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.) 1073, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Michael T. Kiley, 2013. "Exchange rates, monetary policy statements, and uncovered interest parity: before and after the zero lower bound," Finance and Economics Discussion Series, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.) 2013-17, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Francesca Pancotto & Filippo Maria Pericoli & Marco Pistagnesi, 2013. "Inefficiency in Survey Exchange Rates Forecasts," Center for Economic Research (RECent), University of Modena and Reggio E., Dept. of Economics 090, University of Modena and Reggio E., Dept. of Economics.
- Muhammad Khan & Mazen Kebewar & Nikolay Nenovsky, 2013. "Inflation Uncertainty, Output Growth Uncertainty and Macroeconomic Performance: Comparing Alternative Exchange Rate Regimes in Eastern Europe," Working Papers, HAL halshs-00804556, HAL.