Report NEP-OPM-2012-09-22This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomic. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Emmanuel Farhi & Iván Werning, 2012. "Fiscal Multipliers: Liquidity Traps and Currency Unions," NBER Working Papers 18381, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- C. Bora Durdu & Enrique G. Mendoza & Marco E. Terrones, 2012. "On the Solvency of Nations: Cross-Country Evidence on the Dynamics of External Adjustment," NBER Working Papers 18380, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Charles Engel & Nelson C. Mark & Kenneth D. West, 2012. "Factor Model Forecasts of Exchange Rates," NBER Working Papers 18382, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Enrique G. Mendoza & Marco E. Terrones, 2012. "An Anatomy of Credit Booms and their Demise," NBER Working Papers 18379, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ben Cheikh, Nidhaleddine, 2012. "Nonlinear mechanism of the exchange rate pass-through: Does business cycle matter?," MPRA Paper 41179, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sanglim Lee, 2012. "Expected Currency Excess Returns and International Business Cycles," Working papers 2012-16, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Gabrisch, Hubert & Orlowski, Lucjan T. & Pusch, Toralf, 2012. "Sovereign default Risk in the Euro-Periphery and the Euro-Candidate Countries," MPRA Paper 41265, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eric Fesselmeyer & Leonard J. Mirman & Marc Santugini, 2012. "Risk Sharing in an Asymmetric Environment," Cahiers de recherche 1236, CIRPEE.
- Bussière, M. & Ristiniemi, A., 2012. "Credit Ratings and Debt Crises," Working papers 396, Banque de France.
- Jean Pisani-Ferry & Guntram B. Wolff, 2012. "The fiscal implications of a banking union," Policy Briefs 748, Bruegel.
- Kenneth W Clements & Grace Gao & Thomas Simpson, 2012. "Disparities in Incomes and Prices Internationally," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 12-01, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.