Report NEP-OPM-2012-07-29This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kenneth D. West, 2012. "Econometric Analysis of Present Value Models When the Discount Factor Is near One," NBER Working Papers 18247, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Enrique Mendoza & Marco Terrones, 2012. "An Anatomy of Credit Booms and their Demise," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile, Central Bank of Chile 670, Central Bank of Chile.
- Stephanie Schmitt-GrohÃ© & MartÃn Uribe, 2012. "Pegs, Downward Wage Rigidity, and Unemployment: the Role of Financial Structure," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile, Central Bank of Chile 672, Central Bank of Chile.
- Carlos Carvalho & Fernanda Nechio, 2012. "Real exchange rate dynamics in sticky-price models with capital," Working Paper Series, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco 2012-08, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Wen Yao, 2012. "International Business Cycles and Financial Frictions," Working Papers, Bank of Canada 12-19, Bank of Canada.
- Amdur, David & Ersal Kiziler, Eylem, 2012. "Trend shocks and the countercyclical U.S. current account," MPRA Paper 40147, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Claudio Raddatz ; & Sergio L. Schmukler, 2012. "On the International Transmission of Shocks: Micro â€“ Evidence From Mutual Fund Portfolios," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile, Central Bank of Chile 668, Central Bank of Chile.
- Nidhaleddine Ben Cheikh, 2012. "Long Run Exchange Rate Pass-Through: Evidence from New Panel Data Techniques," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen), Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS 201225, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Shutao Cao & Wei Dong & Ben Tomlin, 2012. "The Sensitivity of Producer Prices to Exchange Rates: Insights from Micro Data," Working Papers, Bank of Canada 12-20, Bank of Canada.
- Sandrine Noblet & Antoine Belgodere, 2011. "Coordination cost and the distance puzzle," ERSA conference papers ersa10p756, European Regional Science Association.