Report NEP-OPM-2012-04-10This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomic. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Edouard Djeutem & Ken Kasa, 2012. "Robustness and Exchange Rate Volatility," Discussion Papers dp12-01, Department of Economics, Simon Fraser University.
- Pierpaolo Benigno & Federica Romei, 2012. "Debt Deleveraging and The Exchange Rate," NBER Working Papers 17944, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jurgen von Hagen & Haiping Zhang, 2011. "International Capital Flows and Aggregate Output," Working Papers 20-2011, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Müller-Plantenberg, Nikolas, 2012. "Boom-and-bust cycles marked by capital inflows, current account deterioration and a rise and fall of the real exchange rate," Working Papers in Economic Theory 2012/10, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid (Spain), Department of Economic Analysis (Economic Theory and Economic History).
- Jurgen von Hagen & Haiping Zhang, 2011. "Financial Development and the Patterns of International Capital Flows," Working Papers 21-2011, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Paolo Canofari & Giancarlo Marini & Giovanni Piersanti, 2012. "The Sustainability of Monetary Unions. Can the Euro Survive?," CEIS Research Paper 226, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 27 Mar 2012.
- Item repec:siu:wpaper:22-2011 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Müller-Plantenberg, Nikolas, 2012. "Long swings in Japan’s current account and in the yen," Working Papers in Economic Theory 2012/08, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid (Spain), Department of Economic Analysis (Economic Theory and Economic History).
- Fischer, Justina AV, 2012. "Globalization and political trust," MPRA Paper 37763, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jagjit S. Chadha, 2012. "World Real Interest Rates: A Tale of Two Regimes," Studies in Economics 1205, Department of Economics, University of Kent.
- André Nassif & Carmem Feijó & Eliane Araújo, 2011. "The Long-Term “Optimal” Real Exchange Rate And The Currency Overvaluation Trend In Open Emerging Economies: The Case Of Brazil," UNCTAD Discussion Papers 206, United Nations Conference on Trade and Development.