Report NEP-OPM-2011-11-28This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Coeurdacier, Nicolas & Gourinchas, Pierre-Olivier, 2011. "When Bonds Matter: Home Bias in Goods and Assets," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 8649, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Alfaro, Laura & Kalemli-Ozcan, Sebnem & Volosovych, Vadym, 2011. "Sovereigns, Upstream Capital Flows, and Global Imbalances," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 8648, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Yongzheng Yang, 2011. "Global Rebalancing," IMF Working Papers 11/239, International Monetary Fund.
- Taya Dumrongrittikul, 2011. "Do Policy-Related Shocks Affect Real Exchange Rates? An Empirical Analysis Using Sign Restrictions and a Penalty-Function Approach," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics 25/11, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Wei Dong & Deokwoo Nam, 2011. "Exchange Rates and Individual Goodâ€™s Price Misalignment: Some Preliminary Evidence of Long-Horizon Predictability," Discussion Papers 11-8, Bank of Canada.
- James R. Lothian & John Devereux, 2011. "Exchange rates and prices in the Netherlands and Britain over the past four centuries," Working Papers, Bank of Greece 135, Bank of Greece.
- N. Holinski & C.J.M. Kool & J. Muysken, 2011. "The Impact of International Portfolio Composition on Consumption Risk Sharing," Working Papers, Utrecht School of Economics 11-20, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Hoxha, Indrit & Kalemli-Ozcan, Sebnem & Vollrath, Dietrich, 2011. "How Big are the Gains from International Financial Integration?," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 8647, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Cavallari Lilia, 2011. "Firms entry, monetary policy and the international business cycle," wp.comunite 0086, Department of Communication, University of Teramo.
- Vahagn Galstyan, 2011. "Terms of Trade in the Medium-run," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series, IIIS iiisdp382, IIIS.
- Daniel Stavarek, 2011. "European exchange rates volatility and its asymmetrical components during the financial crisis," MENDELU Working Papers in Business and Economics, Mendel University in Brno, Faculty of Business and Economics 2011-17, Mendel University in Brno, Faculty of Business and Economics.
- Francesco Furlanetto & Gisle J. Natvik & Martin Seneca, 2011. "Investment shocks and macroeconomic co-movement," Working Paper, Norges Bank 2011/14, Norges Bank.
- Barry Eichengreen & Hui Tong, 2011. "The External Impact of China's Exchange Rate Policy: Evidence from Firm Level Data," NBER Working Papers 17593, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- William R. Cline & John Williamson, 2011. "The Current Currency Situation," Policy Briefs PB11-18, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Shruti Tripathi & Ashima Goyal, 2011. "Relative prices, the price level and inflation: Effects of asymmetric and sticky adjustment," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2011-026, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- S. Meral Cakici, 2011. "Default Risk Premium and Aggregate Fluctuations in a Small Open Economy," KoÃ§ University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum 1131, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.