Report NEP-OPM-2011-11-28This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomic. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Coeurdacier, Nicolas & Gourinchas, Pierre-Olivier, 2011. "When Bonds Matter: Home Bias in Goods and Assets," CEPR Discussion Papers 8649, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Alfaro, Laura & Kalemli-Ozcan, Sebnem & Volosovych, Vadym, 2011. "Sovereigns, Upstream Capital Flows, and Global Imbalances," CEPR Discussion Papers 8648, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Yongzheng Yang, 2011. "Global Rebalancing: Implications for Low-Income Countries," IMF Working Papers 11/239, International Monetary Fund.
- Taya Dumrongrittikul, 2011. "Do Policy-Related Shocks Affect Real Exchange Rates? An Empirical Analysis Using Sign Restrictions and a Penalty-Function Approach," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 25/11, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Wei Dong & Deokwoo Nam, 2011. "Exchange Rates and Individual Good’s Price Misalignment: Some Preliminary Evidence of Long-Horizon Predictability," Discussion Papers 11-8, Bank of Canada.
- James R. Lothian & John Devereux, 2011. "Exchange rates and prices in the Netherlands and Britain over the past four centuries," Working Papers 135, Bank of Greece.
- Nils Holinski & Joan Muysken & Clemens Kool, 2011. "The Impact of International Portfolio Composition on Consumption Risk Sharing," Working Papers 11-20, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Hoxha, Indrit & Kalemli-Ozcan, Sebnem & Vollrath, Dietrich, 2011. "How Big are the Gains from International Financial Integration?," CEPR Discussion Papers 8647, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Cavallari Lilia, 2011. "Firms entry, monetary policy and the international business cycle," wp.comunite 0086, Department of Communication, University of Teramo.
- Vahagn Galstyan, 2011. "Terms of Trade in the Medium-run," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp382, IIIS.
- Daniel Stavarek, 2011. "European exchange rates volatility and its asymmetrical components during the financial crisis," MENDELU Working Papers in Business and Economics 2011-17, Mendel University in Brno, Faculty of Business and Economics.
- Francesco Furlanetto & Gisle J. Natvik & Martin Seneca, 2011. "Investment shocks and macroeconomic co-movement," Working Paper 2011/14, Norges Bank.
- Barry Eichengreen & Hui Tong, 2011. "The External Impact of China's Exchange Rate Policy: Evidence from Firm Level Data," NBER Working Papers 17593, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- William R. Cline & John Williamson, 2011. "The Current Currency Situation," Policy Briefs PB11-18, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Shruti Tripathi & Ashima Goyal, 2011. "Relative prices, the price level and inflation: Effects of asymmetric and sticky adjustment," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2011-026, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- S. Meral Cakici, 2011. "Default Risk Premium and Aggregate Fluctuations in a Small Open Economy," KoÃ§ University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1131, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.