Report NEP-OPM-2011-07-27This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Perri, Fabrizio & Quadrini, Vincenzo, 2011. "International Recessions," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 8483, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Klaus Adam & Pei Kuang & Albert Marcet, 2011. "House Price Booms and the Current Account," NBER Working Papers 17224, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John Cotter & Don Bredin, 2011. "Real and Nominal Foreign Exchange Volatility Effects on Exports – The Importance of Timing," Working Papers, Geary Institute, University College Dublin 200619, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Herzer, Dierk, 2011. "The Long-Run Relationship between Outward FDI and Total Factor Productivity: Evidence for Developing Countries," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Berlin 2011, Verein fÃ¼r Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics 41, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Thomas I. Palley, 2011. "The Rise and Fall of Export-led Growth," Economics Working Paper Archive, Levy Economics Institute wp_675, Levy Economics Institute.
- Benjamin Born & Alexandra Peter & Johannes Pfeifer, 2011. "Fiscal News and Macroeconomic Volatility," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers, University of Bonn, Germany bgse08_2011, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Filipe Silva & Carlos Carreira, 2011. "Financial constraints, exports and monetary integration - Financial constraints and exports: An analysis of Portuguese firms during the European monetary integration," GEE Papers, Gabinete de EstratÃ©gia e Estudos, MinistÃ©rio da Economia e da InovaÃ§Ã£o 0039, Gabinete de Estratégia e Estudos, Ministério da Economia e da Inovação, revised Jul 2011.