Report NEP-OPM-2011-05-07This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alok Johri & Marc-Andre Letendre & Daqing Luo, 2011. "Organizational Capital and the International Co-movement of Investment," Department of Economics Working Papers, McMaster University 2011-03, McMaster University.
- Magud, Nicolas & Reinhart, Carmen & Rogoff, Kenneth, 2011. "Capital Controls: A Meta-analysis Approach," MPRA Paper 30274, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fernando Broner & Tatiana Didier & Aitor Erce & Sergio L. Schmukler, 2011. "Gross capital flows: dynamics and crises," Banco de Espaï¿½a Working Papers, Banco de Espaï¿½a 1039, Banco de Espa�a.
- Agnès Bénassy-Quéré & Benjamin Carton & Ludovic Gauvin, 2011. "Rebalancing Growth in China: An International Perspective," Working Papers, CEPII research center 2011-08, CEPII research center.
- Jochem, Axel & Volz, Ute, 2011. "Portfolio holdings in the euro area - home bias and the role of international, domestic and sector-specific factors," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre 2011,07, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.