Report NEP-OPM-2011-03-12This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomic. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Salvatore Dell’Erba, Sergio Sola, 2011. "Expected fiscal policy and interest rates in open economy," IHEID Working Papers 07-2011, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.
- Marcus Kappler & Helmut Reisen & Moritz Schularick & Edouard Turkisch, 2011. "The Macroeconomic Effects of Large Exchange Rate Appreciations," OECD Development Centre Working Papers 296, OECD Publishing.
- Byrne, Joseph P. & Fazio, Giorgio & Fiess, Norbert, 2011. "Primary commodity prices : co-movements, common factors and fundamentals," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5578, The World Bank.
- Nikolaos Antonakakis & Johann Scharler, 2011. "Have Consumption Risks in the G7 Countries Become Diversified?," FIW Working Paper series 067, FIW.
- Pflüger, Michael P. & Russek, Stephan, 2011. "Business Conditions and Default Risks across Countries," IZA Discussion Papers 5541, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Dong He & Wei Liao, 2011. "Asian Business Cycle Synchronisation," Working Papers 062011, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Melesse, Wondemhunegn Ezezew, 2011. "The Dynamics between Real Exchange Rate Movements and Trends in Trade Performance: The Case of Ethiopia," MPRA Paper 29161, University Library of Munich, Germany.