Report NEP-OPM-2010-12-23This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomic. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Philip R. Lane, 2010. "International Financial Integration and the External Positions of Euro Area Countries," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 830, OECD Publishing.
- Lombardo, Giovanni & Ravenna, Federico, 2010. "Openness and optimal monetary policy," Working Paper Series 1279, European Central Bank.
- J.M. Callois & C. Gaigné, 2010. "Attitudes towards foreign products and welfare with capital mobility," Post-Print hal-00546541, HAL.
- Clovis Kerdrain & Isabell Koske & Isabelle Wanner, 2010. "The Impact of Structural Policies on Saving, Investment and Current Accounts," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 815, OECD Publishing.
- Sebastian Barnes & Jeremy Lawson & Artur Radziwill, 2010. "Current Account Imbalances in the Euro Area: A Comparative Perspective," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 826, OECD Publishing.
- DECOVILLE Antoine & DURAND Frédéric & SOHN Christophe & WALTHER Olivier, 2010. "Spatial integration in European cross-border metropolitan regions: A comparative approach," CEPS/INSTEAD Working Paper Series 2010-40, CEPS/INSTEAD.
- Hans DEWACHTER & Romain HOUSSA & Priscilla TOFFANO, 2010. "Spatial propagation of macroeconomic shocks in Europe," Center for Economic Studies - Discussion papers ces10.12, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën.
- Sebastian Barnes, 2010. "Resolving and Avoiding Unsustainable Imbalances in the Euro Area," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 827, OECD Publishing.
- Christian Friedrich & Isabel Schnabel & Jeromin Zettelmeyer, 2010. "Financial Integration and Growth -Is Emerging Europe Different?," Working Papers 1013, Gutenberg School of Management and Economics, Johannes Gutenberg-Universität Mainz, revised 17 Nov 2010.
- Luís Francisco Aguiar & Maria Joana Soares, 2010. "Business Cycle Synchronization and the Euro: a Wavelet Analysis," NIPE Working Papers 36/2010, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.