Report NEP-OPM-2010-10-02This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomic. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Stephen Redding, 2010. "Theories of Heterogeneous Firms and Trade," CEP Discussion Papers dp0994, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Jouchi Nakajima & Nao Sudo & Takayuki Tsuruga, 2010. "How well do the sticky price models explain the disaggregated price responses to aggregate technology and monetary policy shocks?," IMES Discussion Paper Series 10-E-22, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
- Gian-Maria Milesi-Ferretti & Philip R. Lane, 2010. "The Cross-Country Incidence of the Global Crisis," IMF Working Papers 10/171, International Monetary Fund.
- Yothin Jinjarak & Kanda Naknoi, 2010. "Real Exchange Rate Fluctuations, Wage Stickiness and Tradability," Purdue University Economics Working Papers 1255, Purdue University, Department of Economics.
- Masahiko Shibamoto & Shigeto Kitano, 2010. "Structural Change in Current Account and Real Exchange Rate Dynamics: Evidence from the G7 Countries," Discussion Paper Series DP2010-23, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University, revised May 2012.
- Kristian Behrens & Gregory Corcos & Giordano Mion, 2010. "Trade crisis ? What trade crisis ?," Working Paper Research 195, National Bank of Belgium.
- Hutchison, Michael & Sengupta, Rajeswari & Singh, Nirvikar, 2010. "India’s trilemma: financial liberalization, exchange rates and monetary policy," MPRA Paper 25327, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Peter Searle & Albert Touna Mama, 2010. "The Sustainability of South African Current Account Deficits," Working Papers 188, Economic Research Southern Africa.