Report NEP-OPM-2010-09-25This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gall, Thomas & Schiffbauer, Marc & Kubny, Julia, 2010. "Dynamic Effects of Foreign Direct Investment When Credit Markets are Imperfect," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Hannover 2010 5, Verein fÃ¼r Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Siok Kun, Sek, 2009. "The impacts of economic structures on the performance of simple policy rules in a small open economy," MPRA Paper 25065, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- CÃ©sar CalderÃ³n & Rodrigo Fuentes., 2011. "Characterizing the Business Cycles of Emerging Economies," Documentos de Trabajo, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad CatÃ³lica de Chile. 371, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad CatÃ³lica de Chile..
- DÃ©es, StÃ©phane & Pesaran, Hashem & Smith, Vanessa & Smith, Ron P., 2010. "Supply, demand and monetary policy shocks in a multi-country New Keynesian Model," Working Paper Series, European Central Bank 1239, European Central Bank.
- Brissimis, Sophocles N. & Hondroyiannis, George & Papazoglou, Christos & Tsaveas, Nicholas T. & Vasardani, Melina A., 2010. "Current account determinants and external sustainability in periods of structural change," Working Paper Series, European Central Bank 1243, European Central Bank.
- Item repec:eab:tradew:2295 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Anna Bohnstedt & Christian Schwarz, 2010. "Strategic Technology Investments in Open Economies," Ruhr Economic Papers, Rheinisch-WestfÃ¤lisches Institut fÃ¼r Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-UniversitÃ¤t Bochum, UniversitÃ¤t Dortmund, UniversitÃ¤t Duisburg-Essen 0199, Rheinisch-WestfÃ¤lisches Institut fÃ¼r Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-UniversitÃ¤t Bochum, UniversitÃ¤t Dortmund, UniversitÃ¤t Duisburg-Essen.
- Crowley, Patrick M & Schultz, Aaron, 2010. "A new approach to analyzing convergence and synchronicity in growth and business cycles: cross recurrence plots and quantification analysis," Research Discussion Papers, Bank of Finland 16/2010, Bank of Finland.
- Pami Dua & Anirvan Banerji, 2010. "Synchronization of Recessions in Major Developed and Emerging Economies," Working Papers id:2859, eSocialSciences.