Report NEP-OPM-2010-06-11This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michael Artis & Toshihiro Okubo, 2010. "The Intranational Business Cycle in Japan," Discussion Paper Series DP2010-19, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Popov, Alexander & Udell, Gregory F., 2010. "Cross-border banking and the international transmission of financial distress during the crisis of 2007-2008," Working Paper Series 1203, European Central Bank.
- Hyeongwoo Kim, 2010. "VECM Estimations of the PPP Reversion Rate Revisited: The Conventional Role of Relative Price Adjustment Restored," Auburn Economics Working Paper Series auwp2010-03, Department of Economics, Auburn University.
- Hogrefe, Jan & Jung, Benjamin & Kohler, Wilhelm K., 2010. "Readdressing the trade effect of the Euro: Allowing for currency misalignment," ZEW Discussion Papers 10-023, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Jorg Bibow, 2010. "Global Imbalances, the U.S. Dollar, and How the Crisis at the Core of Global Finance Spread to "Self-insuring" Emerging Market Economies," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_591, Levy Economics Institute.
- Divino, Jose Angelo & Pinto De Andrade, Joaquim & Kuhl Teles, Vladimir, 2010. "On the purchasing power parity for latin-american countries," Textos para discussÃ£o 227, Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).