Report NEP-OPM-2009-12-19This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomic. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Obstfeld, Maurice & Rogoff, Kenneth, 2009. "Global Imbalances and the Financial Crisis: Products of Common Causes," CEPR Discussion Papers 7606, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ansgar Belke & Gunther Schnabl & Holger Zemanek, 2009. "Real Convergence, Capital Flows, and Competitiveness in Central and Eastern Europe," Ruhr Economic Papers 0147, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Harashima, Taiji, 2009. "Endogenous Growth Models in Open Economies: A Possibility of Permanent Current Account Deficits," MPRA Paper 19385, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Martin Berka & Mario J. Crucini, 2009. "The Consumption Terms of Trade and Commodity Prices," NBER Working Papers 15580, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert C. Feenstra & Benjamin R. Mandel & Marshall B. Reinsdorf & Matthew J. Slaughter, 2009. "Effects of Terms of Trade Gains and Tariff Changes on the Measurement of U.S. Productivity Growth," NBER Working Papers 15592, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mototsugu Shintani & Akiko Terada-Hagiwara & Tomoyoshi Yabu, 2009. "Exchange Rate Pass-Through and Inflation: A Nonlinear Time Series Analysis," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0920, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Ruscher, Eric & Wolff, Guntram B., 2009. "External rebalancing is not just an exporters' story: real exchange rates, the non-tradable sector and the euro," MPRA Paper 19151, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mirdala, Rajmund, 2009. "Exchange rate pass-through to domestic prices in the Central European countries," MPRA Paper 19282, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Claudio Bravo-Ortega, 2009. "Do Multilateral Trade Linkages Explain Bilateral Real Exchange Rate Volatility?," Working Papers wp304, University of Chile, Department of Economics.
- Masood, Tariq & Ahmad, Mohd. Izhar, 2009. "Macroeconomic Implications of Capital Inflows in India," MPRA Paper 19299, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 06 Oct 2009.
- Campanella, Edoardo, 2009. "The triffin dilemma again," Economics Discussion Papers 2009-46, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Brian DePratto & Carlos de Resende & Philipp Maier, 2009. "How Changes in Oil Prices Affect the Macroeconomy," Working Papers 09-33, Bank of Canada.
- Jotikasthira, Chotibhak & Lundblad, Christian T. & Ramadorai, Tarun, 2009. "Asset fire sales and purchases and the international transmission of financial shocks," CEPR Discussion Papers 7595, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Harashima, Taiji, 2009. "Trade Liberalization and Heterogeneous Rates of Time Preference across Countries: A Possibility of Trade Deficits with China," MPRA Paper 19386, University Library of Munich, Germany.