Report NEP-OPM-2009-10-03This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomic. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gita Gopinath & Pierre-Olivier Gourinchas & Chang-Tai Hsieh & Nicholas Li, 2009. "Estimating the border effect: some new evidence," Working Papers 09-10, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Charles Engel & Jian Wang & Jason Wu, 2009. "Can long-horizon forecasts beat the random walk under the Engel-West explanation?," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 36, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Item repec:acb:camaaa:2009-25 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Engler, Philipp, 2009. "Global rebalancing in a three-country model," Discussion Papers 2009/1, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Fabio Canova & Matteo Ciccarelli & Eva Ortega, 2009. "Do institutional changes affect business cycles? Evidence from Europe," Banco de Espaï¿½a Working Papers 0921, Banco de Espa�a.
- Mohler, Lukas, 2009. "Globalization and the gains from variety: size and openness of countries and the extensive margin," MPRA Paper 17592, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Weber, Sebastian & Wyplosz, Charles, 2009. "Exchange rates during the crisis," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5059, The World Bank.