Report NEP-OPM-2009-09-26This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Frankel, Jeffrey, 2009. "On Global Currencies," Working Paper Series rwp09-026, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Jan J. J. Groen & Paolo A. Pesenti, 2009. "Commodity prices, commodity currencies, and global economic developments," Staff Reports 387, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Kristian Behrens & Yasusada Murata, 2009. "Globalization and Individual Gains from Trade," Cahiers de recherche 0928, CIRPEE.
- Luciana Juvenal, 2009. "Sources of exchange rate fluctuations: are they real or nominal?," Working Papers 2009-040, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Joseph P. Daniels & David D. VanHoose, 2009. "Exchange-Rate Pass Through, Openness, Inflation, and the Sacrifice Ratio," Working Papers and Research 0901, Marquette University, Center for Global and Economic Studies and Department of Economics.
- Salem M. Abo-Zaid, 2009. "Sticky Wages, Incomplete Pass-Through and Inflation Targeting: What is the Right Index to Target?," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2009_23, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Andrew K. Rose & Mark M. Spiegel, 2009. "Cross-Country Causes and Consequences of the 2008 Crisis: International Linkages and American Exposure," NBER Working Papers 15358, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kim, Hyeongwoo & Moh, Young-Kyu, 2009. "A Century of Purchasing Power Parity Confirmed: The Role of Nonlinearity," MPRA Paper 17488, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Horst Raff & Nicolas Schmitt, 2009. "Imports, Pass-Through, and the Structure of Retail Markets," Kiel Working Papers 1556, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Mardi Dungey & Denise R Osborn, 2009. "Modelling International Linkages for Large Open Economies: US and Euro Area," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 121, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Michael Bleaney & Manuela Francisco, 2009. "What Makes Currencies Volatile? An Empirical Investigation," NIPE Working Papers, NIPE - Universidade do Minho 22/2009, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Bussière, Matthieu & Chudik, Alexander & Sestieri, Giulia, 2009. "Modelling global trade flows: results from a GVAR model," Working Paper Series 1087, European Central Bank.
- Andrea Ricci, 2009. "Bubbles, External Imbalances & Demand for International Liquidity in the Bretton Woods II System," Working Papers 0906, University of Urbino Carlo Bo, Department of Economics, Society & Politics - Scientific Committee - L. Stefanini & G. Travaglini, revised 2009.