Report NEP-OPM-2009-08-02This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Eichengreen, Barry & Gullapalli, Rachita & Panizza, Ugo, 2009. "Capital account liberalization, financial development and industry growth: a synthetic view," POLIS Working Papers, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS 128, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.
- Haroon Mumtaz & Saverio Simonelli & Paolo Surico, 2009. "International Comovements, Business Cycle and Inflation: a Historical Perspective," CSEF Working Papers, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy 233, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Takashi Kano & James M. Nason, 2009. "Business cycle implications of internal consumption habit for New Keynesian models," Working Paper, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta 2009-16, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Philippe Bacchetta & Eric van Wincoop & Toni Beutler, 2009. "Can Parameter Instability Explain the Meese-Rogoff Puzzle?," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du DÃ©partement d'EconomÃ©trie et d'Economie politique (DEEP), UniversitÃ© de Lausanne, FacultÃ© des HEC, DEEP 09.08, UniversitÃ© de Lausanne, FacultÃ© des HEC, DEEP.
- Prasad, Eswar, 2009. "Rebalancing Growth in Asia," IZA Discussion Papers 4298, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Nicola Cetorelli & Linda S. Goldberg, 2009. "Globalized banks: lending to emerging markets in the crisis," Staff Reports 377, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Aikaterini Karadimitropoulou & Miguel A. LeÃ³n-Ledesma, 2009. "Sources of Current Account Fluctuations in Industrialized Countries," Studies in Economics, Department of Economics, University of Kent 0910, Department of Economics, University of Kent.
- Riccardo DiCecio & Edward Nelson, 2009. "Euro membership as a U.K. monetary policy option: results from a structural model," Working Papers 2009-012, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2009-26 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Nicolas Groshenny, 2009. "Evaluating a monetary business cycle model with unemployment for the euro area," Working Paper Research, National Bank of Belgium 173, National Bank of Belgium.
- Dimitris Christopoulos & Miguel A. LeÃ³n-Ledesma, 2009. "On causal Relationships Between Exchange Rates and Fundamentals: Better Than You Think," Studies in Economics, Department of Economics, University of Kent 0909, Department of Economics, University of Kent.