Report NEP-OPM-2009-07-11This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomic. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Yin-Wong Cheung & Menzie D. Chinn & Eiji Fujii, 2009. "China's Current Account and Exchange Rate," Working Papers 142009, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Espen Henriksen & Finn E. Kydland & Roman Sustek, 2009. "Globally Correlated Nominal Fluctuations," NBER Working Papers 15123, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Daron Acemoglu & Melissa Dell, 2009. "Productivity Differences Between and Within Countries," NBER Working Papers 15155, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert J. Sonora & Josip Tica, 2009. "Harrod, Balassa and Samuelson (Re)Visit Eastern Europe," EFZG Working Papers Series 0907, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Zagreb.
- Korhonen, Iikka & Mehrotra, Aaron, 2009. "Real Exchange Rate, Output and Oil: Case of Four Large Energy Producers," BOFIT Discussion Papers 6/2009, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Eslava, Marcela & Haltiwanger, John C. & Kugler, Adriana & Kugler, Maurice, 2009. "Trade Reforms and Market Selection: Evidence from Manufacturing Plants in Colombia," IZA Discussion Papers 4256, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Hans Genberg & Pierre L. Siklos, 2009. "Revisiting the Shocking Aspects of Asian Monetary Unification," Working Papers 192009, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Vivien Lewis & Agnieszka Markiewicz, 2009. "Model misspecification, learning and the exchange rate disconnect puzzle," Working Paper Research 168, National Bank of Belgium.
- Eduardo Yeyati & Sergio Schmukler & Neeltje Van Horen, 2009. "Crises, Capital Controls, and Financial Integration," Working Papers id:2099, eSocialSciences.
- Yin-Wong Cheung & Kon S. Lai, 2009. "A Multiple-Horizon Search for the Role of Trade and Financial Factors in Bilateral Real Exchange Rate Volatility," Working Papers 212009, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Hau, Harald, 2009. "The Exchange Rate Effect of Multi-Currency Risk Arbitrage," CEPR Discussion Papers 7348, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- M. Golam Mortaza & Habibour Rahman, 2009. "Transmission of International Commodity Prices to Domestic Prices in Bangladesh," Working Papers id:2083, eSocialSciences.