Report NEP-OPM-2009-01-24This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomic. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kanda Naknoi, 2008. "The Benefit of Exchange Rate Flexibility, Trade Openness and Extensive Margin," Purdue University Economics Working Papers 1215, Purdue University, Department of Economics.
- Melisso Boschi & Alessandro Girardi, 2008. "The contribution of domestic, regional, and international factors to Latin America’s business cycle," ISAE Working Papers 105, ISTAT - Italian National Institute of Statistics - (Rome, ITALY).
- Bussière, Matthieu & Peltonen, Tuomas, 2008. "Exchange rate pass-through in the global economy – the role of emerging market economies," BOFIT Discussion Papers 25/2008, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Meixing DAI, 2009. "External constraint and financial crises with balance sheet effects," Working Papers of BETA 2009-02, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Tatiana Cesaroni, 2008. "Economic integration and industrial sector fluctuations: evidence from Italy," ISAE Working Papers 106, ISTAT - Italian National Institute of Statistics - (Rome, ITALY).
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:12854 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Prasad, Eswar, 2009. "India's Approach to Capital Account Liberalization," IZA Discussion Papers 3927, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).