Report NEP-OPM-2008-12-21This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomic. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Deming Luo & Stephen Ferris, 2008. "Optimal Simple Monetary Policy Rules in a Small Open Economy with Exchange Rate Imperfections," Carleton Economic Papers 08-03, Carleton University, Department of Economics.
- Alejandro Justiniano & Bruce Preston, 2008. "Can Structural Small Open Economy Models Account for the Influence of Foreign Disturbances?," NBER Working Papers 14547, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jarkko Jääskelä & Kristoffer Nimark, 2008. "A Medium-scale Open Economy Model of Australia," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp2008-07, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:12184 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Joseph Francois & Clinton R. Shiells, 2008. "Dynamic Factor Price Equalization & International Convergence," Economics working papers 2008-20, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Roman Frydman & Michael D. Goldberg & Søren Johansen & Katarina Juselius, 2008. "A Resolution of the Purchasing Power Parity Puzzle: Imperfect Knowledge and Long Swings," Discussion Papers 08-31, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Pasricha, Gurnain Kaur, 2008. "Imperfect Competition in Financial Markets and Capital Controls: A Model and a Test," MPRA Paper 12125, University Library of Munich, Germany.