Report NEP-OPM-2008-07-20This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomic. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kang Shi & Juanyi Xu, 2008. "Input Substitution, Export Pricing, and Exchange Rate Policy," Working Papers 102008, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Bracke, Thierry & Fidora, Michael, 2008. "Global liquidity glut or global savings glut? A structural VAR approach," Working Paper Series 0911, European Central Bank.
- Nicoletta Batini & Paul Levine & Joseph Pearlman, 2008. "Optimal Exchange Rate Stabilization in a Dollarized Economy with Inflation Targets," Working Papers 2008-004, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú.
- Malin Andersson & Arne Gieseck & Beatrice Pierluigi & Nick Vidalis, 2008. "Wage growth dispersion across the euro area countries - some stylised facts," Occasional Paper Series 90, European Central Bank.
- Marco Centoni & Gianluca Cubadda & Alain Hecq, 2008. "Common Shocks, Common Dynamics, and the International Business Cycle," CEIS Research Paper 106, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 07 Jul 2008.
- Andrew Coleman & Özer Karagedikli, 2008. "The Relative Size of New Zealand Exchange Rate and Interest Rate Responses to News," Working Papers 08_08, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Taboga, Marco & Pericoli, Marcello, 2008. "Bond risk premia, macroeconomic fundamentals and the exchange rate," MPRA Paper 9523, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yin-wong Cheung & Hiro Ito, 2008. "Hoarding of International Reserves: A Comparison of the Asian and Latin American Experiences," Working Papers 072008, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- John Weeks, 2008. "The Effectiveness of Monetary Policy Reconsidered," Publications 3, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Item repec:esr:opeags:68 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Salazar, Eduardo, 2008. "El Riesgo País y el Tipo de Cambio Nominal entre el Perú y Estados Unidos. Una aproximación a través de un Modelo de Mercado de Activos de determinación del Tipo de Cambio. (1998:12 – 2007:12)<," MPRA Paper 9540, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zafar, Sabahat & Butt, Muhammad Sabihuddin, 2008. "Impact of Trade Liberalization on External Debt Burden: Econometric Evidence from Pakistan," MPRA Paper 9548, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- António Portugal Duarte & João Sousa Andrade & Adelaide Duarte, 2008. "Exchange Rate and Interest Rate Volatility in a Target Zone: The Portuguese Case," GEMF Working Papers 2008-03, GEMF - Faculdade de Economia, Universidade de Coimbra.
- Rabin Hattari & Ramkishen S. Rajan, 2008. "Trends and Drivers of Bilateral FDI Flows in Developing Asia," Working Papers 112008, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.