Report NEP-OPM-2008-07-05This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lane, Philip R. & Shambaugh, Jay C, 2008. "The Long or Short of it: Determinants of Foreign Currency Exposure in External Balance Sheets," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 6887, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kenneth S. Rogoff & Vania Stavrakeva, 2008. "The Continuing Puzzle of Short Horizon Exchange Rate Forecasting," NBER Working Papers 14071, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rangan Gupta & Emmanuel Ziramba, 2008. "Openness, Bureaucratic Corruption and Public Policy in an Endogenous Growth Model," Working Papers, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics 200817, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Paul R. Bergin & Ching-Yi Lin, 2008. "Exchange Rate Regimes and the Extensive Margin of Trade," NBER Working Papers 14126, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David S. Jacks & Krishna Pendakur, 2008. "Global Trade and the Maritime Transport Revolution," NBER Working Papers 14139, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gregorios Siourounis, 2008. "Capital Flows and Exchange Rates An empirical Analysis," Working Papers, University of Peloponnese, Department of Economics 00028, University of Peloponnese, Department of Economics.
- Alok Johri & Amartya Lahiri, 2008. "Persistent Real Exchange Rates," Department of Economics Working Papers, McMaster University 2008-04, McMaster University.
- Adamcik, Santiago, 2008.
"Sobre la Elección de Regímenes de Tipo de Cambio en Economías Emergentes
[On Choosing an Exchange Rate Regimes in Emerging Economies]," MPRA Paper 9329, University Library of Munich, Germany.